Bangkok to Bhatinda FlightsBook Bangkok to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Bhatinda. On flights from BKK - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Bhatinda in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Bhatinda is 3200 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Bhatinda?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Bhatinda flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Bangkok to Bhatinda route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bangkok to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Bhatinda route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Bhatinda. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Bhatinda?Book tickets from Bangkok to Bhatinda via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Bhatinda flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Bhatinda flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Bhatinda flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Bhatinda flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Bhatinda flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Bhatinda flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Bangkok and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, public vans, airport taxis, buses, airport train and private vans are easily available. Public vans are available at gate number 1 and 8 of Arrival Terminal, which are situated at first floor. These vans are available at the airport from 5 AM to 10 PM. Other than this, passengers can opt for Airport taxis, which are available at gate 4 and gate 7. If travelling in a group of 5 to 8 people, booking a minibus is also a good idea. Service counter is located on the second floor, near Baggage Claim area.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Bangkok, capital of the kingdom of Thailand, witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the main airport serving the city of Bangkok and connecting it with all the other parts of the world. To ensure a comfortable travel experience, there are a number of facilities and high-end services available at the airport. Commuters can use free WiFi for upto 2 hours when inside the airport. Long tubular corridors made from glass and steel make this airport one of the most instagrammed airport across the globe. From dining at the high-end restaurants to spending some leisure time shopping at the duty free shops, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Thailand, home to some of the most beautiful and serene beaches of the world, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. Bangkok, the capital of this kingdom, is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride in the bustling chinatown to taking a boat ride through the floating markets, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising city. Bangkok experiences a tropical climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. However the best time to visit Bangkok will be between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Bhatinda Airport (IATA: BUP) in Bhatinda provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available