Bangkok to Bikaner FlightsBook Bangkok to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Bikaner. On flights from BKK - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Bikaner is 3234 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Bangkok to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bangkok to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Bikaner?Book tickets from Bangkok to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, famous as Suvarnabhumi International Airport, is the biggest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and connects almost every continent with Thailand. The unique design of this international airport makes it one of the most instagrammed places in the world. Reaching this airport from any part of the city is easy as it is well-connected via public transport. Commuters can take airport line metro, taxis or buses to reach any part of the city from this airport. The Freeway and the airport rail link are the fastest ways to commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in the kingdom of Thailand. The airport is famous for its chic interiors and state-of-the-art facilities. Left luggage facility is available at Level 2 and Level 5 of the arrivals and departures area of the airport. The airport has duty free shops for almost everything including liquor, perfume, cosmetics, apparels, watches and much more. A number of dining places can be dotted in the 25,000-square-metre airport terminal. Some of the famous food chain brands including Pizza Hut and Burger King can also be spotted at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the most populous city in the kingdom of Thailand. Being a prominent tourist destination, it witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year-round. The best time to visit Bangkok is in the winter months that starts from November and ends in March. During this time of the year, the temperature remains pleasant and humidity levels are low. The hottest months are the months of April, May and June, when the temperature goes above 35 degree celsius. To witness festivity, travellers can visit during the month of April, when Thai New Year is celebrated. Humidity levels are highest in the months of September and October.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA