Bangkok to Chennai FlightsBook Bangkok to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8355. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Chennai. On flights from BKK - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Bangkok to Chennai?The first flight from Bangkok leaves at 22:10 from Bangkok Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 00:01.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to reach Chennai scheduled?The last flight from Bangkok leaves at 22:10 from Bangkok Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 00:01.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bangkok and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Chennai is 2196 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Bangkok to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Bangkok to Chennai take approximately 03 Hours & 21 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Bangkok and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bangkok-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bangkok-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bangkok to Chennai route each day?3 flights fly on Bangkok to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Bangkok to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹8355 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Bangkok to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Bangkok to Chennai route weekly?3 flights fly on Bangkok to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Bangkok to Chennai departs at 22:10 and arrives Chennai at 00:01.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Bangkok to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Bangkok to Chennai for today is ₹8355. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bangkok to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bangkok to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bangkok to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bangkok to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bangkok to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bangkok? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bangkok, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bangkok to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bangkok to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Bangkok to Chennai Flight Fares
|Bangkok - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bangkok to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok, capital city of the kingdom of Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Suvarnabhumi International Airport encompasses all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. Approximately 30 kms away from the airport is the city centre. Wide availability of public transport makes the commute cheaper and convenient. Airport Rail Link, located at Basement B of airport terminal, provides an easy and affordable connectivity with the city. Sharing vans is also a good option for the commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the capital city of the kingdom of Thailand. It is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations and receives more visitors than any other city in the world. From enjoying a vibrant nightlife to taking a religious tour, there is a lot to explore in this scenic city. It is also widely acknowledged for its culinary delights. The best time to visit Bangkok is in the winter months when the temperature ranges between 20 to 22 degree celsius. This is the best time to soak in all the city has to offer. From March to June, the weather remains hot and humidity levels are usually high.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its Travel Club lounges located at both terminals, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Travel club lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, child care room, medical services, massage and spa, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Bangkok to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 03 Nov₹9735
- Bangkok to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 9735
- 07 Nov
- 12 Nov₹11247
- Bangkok to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 11247
- 19 Nov₹10748
- Bangkok to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 10748
- 20 Nov₹17198
- Bangkok to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 17198
- 21 Nov₹15135
- Bangkok to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 15135
- 22 Nov₹10322
- Bangkok to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 10322
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A