Bangkok to Cochin FlightsBook Bangkok to Cochin flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Cochin. On flights from BKK - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Cochin Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bangkok to Cochin through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bangkok and Cochin is 2681 km. There are about 9 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bangkok to Cochin flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bangkok to Cochin flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Cochin, how many flights fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday?To reach Cochin, there are 9 flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Cochin, there are 9 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok. The price ranges from Bangkok to Cochin. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bangkok to Cochin through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bangkok to Cochin. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Cochin flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Cochin flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Cochin airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Cochin flights?For Bangkok to Cochin flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bangkok?If you are flying from Bangkok, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bangkok to Cochin flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bangkok to Cochin flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is famous for all the right reasons. From state-of-the-art facilities to chic interiors, the airport has everything to ensure a wonderful travel time for travellers. On arrival at the airport, airport taxis, minivan, airport rail and public vans are easily available for the commute. Airport rail, located at the basement B, provides an easy access to every part of the city. The airport rail stops at 6 major stations and ends the journey at Phaya Thai. The train leaves at every 15 minutes from the station. Minibus private transfers are also available for a comfortable commute.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in the kingdom of Thailand. The airport is famous for its chic interiors and state-of-the-art facilities. Left luggage facility is available at Level 2 and Level 5 of the arrivals and departures area of the airport. The airport has duty free shops for almost everything including liquor, perfume, cosmetics, apparels, watches and much more. A number of dining places can be dotted in the 25,000-square-metre airport terminal. Some of the famous food chain brands including Pizza Hut and Burger King can also be spotted at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the capital and most populated city of the kingdom of Thailand. It is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations across the globe. Suvarnabhumi Airport is the main airport serving the city and the nearby regions. Reaching the city is easy as a large number of international and domestic flights fly from Bangkok on a regular basis. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate with three main seasons, namely hot season, rainy season and cool season. Bangkok’s hot season starts from March and ends in June, whereas the rainy season is between July and October. The cool season, which is the best time to visit Bangkok starts in November and ends in February.
How To Travel To Kochi Airport
There are several ways to reach Cochin International Airport. For example, get on a orange bus which are premium air-conditioned buses and are run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid cab from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a great option. Just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) for booking and the minimum fare will be about Rs 400 for 22 km. One can also download well-known apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Cochin Airport.
Facilities At Cochin Airport
There are restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars for all the gourmands out there. There is also a business center in the same area where you can do photocopy, payphone, print out, and use the free Wi-Fi. Also, the 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal and 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal has car parking facility. There is also a shop known as Tobacconist which has a wide variety of cigars cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. There is also world-class duty free shops in the domestic departure area.
Best Time To Visit Cochin
Home to beautiful ocean, sandy beach and gorgeous palm trees, Cochin is a top rated tourist destination of Kerala. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are places one can explore in Cochin. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March to June) in Cochin is hot and very humid and the temperature ranges between 35°C-37°C. The beautiful state of Kerala experiences monsoons during the months of July to September. 17-22°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com