Bangkok to Goa FlightsBook Bangkok to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Goa. On flights from BKK - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Goa Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bangkok and Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Goa is 2874 km. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bangkok-Goa flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bangkok-Goa route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bangkok to Goa route each day?10 flights fly on Bangkok to Goa route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bangkok to Goa?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bangkok to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bangkok to Goa flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Goa flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bangkok to Goa?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bangkok to Goa flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bangkok? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bangkok, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bangkok to Goa flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bangkok to Goa travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, commonly known as Suvarnabhumi Airport, is located at a distance of about 30 km east, about half an hour from the broad Bangkok CBD area. Commuters can also take a freeway which is a faster way to reach the main city. The Airport Rail Link is the fastest and cheapest way to travel from the airport to any part of the city. The airport rail operates from B1 floor of the airport and leaves in every 15 minutes. Other than this, taxis both postpaid and prepaid are easily available outside the airport for the commute. Limousine, car rentals and shuttle buses can be found at the arrival section on 2nd floor.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in Thailand. Owing to a unique infrastructure and amazing facilities, it is one of the coolest transport hubs in the world. Commuting to and from the airport is easy and cheap. Catering to about 58 million passengers every year, this international airport encompasses all modern day facilities. From tourists to business travellers, the airport has facilities for all. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are an add on to the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
From temple hoping to sunbathing in the sandy beaches, from enjoying a boat ride to shopping in the street markets, there is a lot to indulge in at the bustling city of Bangkok. The scenic river banks of Chao Phraya further adds to the beauty of the city. Other than nightlife, the city is particularly known for its Thai massages and vast culinary scene. Home to hundreds of outdoor attractions, visiting Bangkok at the right season plays a crucial role. Though it is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. Also, the city looks extremely beautiful during the rainy season, i.e, from July to October.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport, also known as Dabolim Airport is located approximately 29 km SW of Panaji, 4 km SE of Vasco da Gama. There are public buses that that run between the city and the airport every half hour. These buses ply from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, and cost very nominal. Public buses also ply to and from the nearby city of Vasco da Gama. There is no Uber or Ola service in Goa, so you have to book the tourist taxis and other privately run taxis to go to the airport. Pre-paid taxis are available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. They are more expensive compared to buses.
Facilities at Goa Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Dabolim Airport (Goa International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines, so you can fill up before departing or after arriving. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org