Bangkok to Jammu FlightsBook Bangkok to Jammu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Jammu. On flights from BKK - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Jammu Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bangkok to Jammu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bangkok and Jammu is 3353 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bangkok to Jammu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bangkok to Jammu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many flights fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday?To reach Jammu, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Jammu, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok. The price ranges from Bangkok to Jammu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bangkok to Jammu through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bangkok to Jammu. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Jammu flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Jammu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Jammu airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Jammu flights?For Bangkok to Jammu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bangkok?If you are flying from Bangkok, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bangkok to Jammu flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bangkok to Jammu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is famous for all the right reasons. From state-of-the-art facilities to chic interiors, the airport has everything to ensure a wonderful travel time for travellers. On arrival at the airport, airport taxis, minivan, airport rail and public vans are easily available for the commute. Airport rail, located at the basement B, provides an easy access to every part of the city. The airport rail stops at 6 major stations and ends the journey at Phaya Thai. The train leaves at every 15 minutes from the station. Minibus private transfers are also available for a comfortable commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the capital and most populated city of the kingdom of Thailand. It is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations across the globe. Suvarnabhumi Airport is the main airport serving the city and the nearby regions. Reaching the city is easy as a large number of international and domestic flights fly from Bangkok on a regular basis. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate with three main seasons, namely hot season, rainy season and cool season. Bangkok’s hot season starts from March and ends in June, whereas the rainy season is between July and October. The cool season, which is the best time to visit Bangkok starts in November and ends in February.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport is located at a distance of about 10 km from the central bus station and 6 km from Jammu Tawi Railway Station. Numerous plans of expansion by the AAI (Airport Authority of India) are underway to add more features and better services at the Jammu airport. Choose low cost airlines to Jammu as per your wish and book air tickets for Jammu Airport at Skyscanner. This charming city in Jammu and Kashmir, also serves as a base to visit the Hindu shrine Vaishno Devi. Air India, GoAir, IndiGo, Vistara and Spice Jet are the flight operators that offer cheapest flights to Jammu from Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Goa, Mumbai, Ranchi, Patna, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Jaipur.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Commonly known as Satwari Airport, Jammu Airport is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of about 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport maintains good connectivity with cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. To cater to the growing needs of the travellers, airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, those who have leisure time can visit the various shopping outlets available at the airport or can enjoy lip smacking food at the in-house restaurants. Other than this, ample car parking also adds to the convenience of the travellers.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : email@example.com