Bangkok to Kathmandu FlightsBook Bangkok to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹13913. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Kathmandu. On flights from BKK - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Bangkok to Kathmandu?The first flight from Bangkok to Kathmandu departs at 10:15 and arrives Kathmandu at 12:25.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to Kathmandu?The last flight from Bangkok’s departs at 16:15 and arrives Kathmandu at 19:25.
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Kathmandu is 2214 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Bangkok to Kathmandu flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Bangkok to Kathmandu flight takes approximately 03 Hours & 25 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹13913. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Bangkok to Kathmandu flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Bangkok to Kathmandu flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Bangkok to Kathmandu. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Bangkok to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bangkok to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹13913 would be the lowest airfare for a Bangkok to Kathmandu flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bangkok to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bangkok to Kathmandu for today?The cheapest fare from Bangkok to Kathmandu for today is ₹13913. The fare usually varies between Bangkok and Kathmandu.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Kathmandu?Book tickets from Bangkok to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bangkok to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Bangkok - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|Royal Nepal Airlines|
|in 60 days|
|Royal Nepal Airlines|
|in 90 days|
|Royal Nepal Airlines|
* Bangkok to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Bangkok and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, public vans, airport taxis, buses, airport train and private vans are easily available. Public vans are available at gate number 1 and 8 of Arrival Terminal, which are situated at first floor. These vans are available at the airport from 5 AM to 10 PM. Other than this, passengers can opt for Airport taxis, which are available at gate 4 and gate 7. If travelling in a group of 5 to 8 people, booking a minibus is also a good idea. Service counter is located on the second floor, near Baggage Claim area.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
Thailand, home to some of the most beautiful and serene beaches of the world, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. Bangkok, the capital of this kingdom, is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride in the bustling chinatown to taking a boat ride through the floating markets, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising city. Bangkok experiences a tropical climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. However the best time to visit Bangkok will be between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
The Kathmandu Airport, also known as Tribhuvan International Airport was launched in 1995. In accordance to the statistics, it serves around 3 million passengers each year. The central point of the city known is located at a distance of 9 km from the Kathmandu airport. This distance can be covered by a prepaid cab or a local taxi. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a local bus from this point. Also, there is an option to take a shuttle service which is provided by many local hotels of Kathmandu. There is no train connectivity between these points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Bangkok to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available