Bangkok to Kolkata FlightsBook Bangkok to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5523. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Kolkata. On flights from BKK - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||7|
|Aerial Distance||1619 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, Thai Airways, SpiceJet, All Nippon, Bellview Airlines, Air India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E94, ₹5523|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E94, ₹5523|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 30 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Bangkok||IndiGo 78, Departs at 02:05|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 78, Arrives at 03:20|
|Last Flight Departs from Bangkok||Thai Airways 313, Departs at 21:05|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||Thai Airways 313, Arrives at 23:20|
Bangkok Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Bangkok departs for Kolkata?The first flight from Bangkok to Kolkata is at 02:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 03:20.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to Kolkata?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Bangkok - Kolkata route. The last flight leaves at 21:05 and arrives in Kolkata at 23:20.
- To travel from Bangkok to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bangkok and Kolkata is 1619 km. There are about 7 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Bangkok to Kolkata flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Bangkok to Kolkata air journey is 02 Hours & 30 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Bangkok and Kolkata.
- On a Bangkok to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bangkok to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 7 flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Bangkok to Kolkata, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Bangkok to Kolkata in the next 30 days, ₹5523 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 7 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kolkata, which airlines fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Kolkata, there are 6 airlines that have flights to this destination from Bangkok. Bangkok to Kolkata route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Kolkata, there are 7 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok. The price ranges from Bangkok to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Bangkok to Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Bangkok to Kolkata for today is ₹5523. Kolkata is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Bangkok to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bangkok to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Kolkata flights?For Bangkok to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bangkok?If you are flying from Bangkok, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bangkok to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bangkok to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Bangkok to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Bangkok - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bangkok to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the most beautiful airports in the world. Getting a flight to and from Bangkok is easy as a lot of airlines provide their air services from this airport. Some of the most popular airlines are IndiGo, SpiceJet, Air India, Air Asia and Bangkok Airways. On arrival at this airport, prepaid/postpaid taxis, buses and sharing cabs are easily available. Also, buses for every corner of the station can be found at very reasonable rates. The airport rail operates from B1 floor of the airport and leaves in every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport makes it one of the best airports in the world. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With a plethora of duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the in-house lounges located across the airport. From Thai cuisine to continental food, commuters can choose from the wide variety of food options available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Boasting of some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, Thailand in no time has created its place in the global tourism map. It is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. The capital of this kingdom, Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride to taking a boat ride, there is a lot to explore in this scenic city. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
Top Routes from Bangkok
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) is located 17 km from the main centre of kolkata. So, if you need a ride from the city centre to the airport you have several options to do it. The best option is that you can board a bus from several places in Kolkata like AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), and V1. Also, you can travel by a yellow coloured taxi which is available everywhere in Kolkata. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are available from all parts of kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, there are many great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is also available at Kolkata airport if you pay a charge. If you are wondering if you can leave behind any of your luggage at the airport. Then yes for 30 days you can actually do it. Book it at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (service available 24*7). And don’t worry just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. Call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Bangkok to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan₹11067
- Bangkok to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 11067
- 28 Jan₹8515
- Bangkok to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 8515
- 29 Jan₹8866
- Bangkok to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 8866
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb₹6523
- Bangkok to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6523
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹8650
- Bangkok to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 8650
- 10 Feb₹6527
- Bangkok to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6527
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb₹5942
- Bangkok to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5942
- 14 Feb₹5942
- Bangkok to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5942
- 15 Feb₹5942
- Bangkok to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 5942
- 17 Feb₹6380
- Bangkok to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 6380
- 18 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Bangkok
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan