Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5905. Approximately 41 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from BKK - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Bangkok departs for Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur is at 06:00. The flight arrives at the destination at 09:10.
- When is the last flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur route. The last flight leaves at 19:00 and arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 22:10.
- To travel from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur is 1182 km. There are about 41 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur air journey is 02 Hours & 10 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
- On a Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 41 flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, ₹5905 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 41 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, which airlines fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 15 airlines that have flights to this destination from Bangkok. Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bangkok?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 41 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bangkok. The price ranges from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur today?The cheapest fare from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹5905. Kuala Lumpur is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kuala Lumpur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flights?For Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bangkok?If you are flying from Bangkok, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is famous for all the right reasons. From state-of-the-art facilities to chic interiors, the airport has everything to ensure a wonderful travel time for travellers. On arrival at the airport, airport taxis, minivan, airport rail and public vans are easily available for the commute. Airport rail, located at the basement B, provides an easy access to every part of the city. The airport rail stops at 6 major stations and ends the journey at Phaya Thai. The train leaves at every 15 minutes from the station. Minibus private transfers are also available for a comfortable commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in Thailand. Owing to a unique infrastructure and amazing facilities, it is one of the coolest transport hubs in the world. Commuting to and from the airport is easy and cheap. Catering to about 58 million passengers every year, this international airport encompasses all modern day facilities. From tourists to business travellers, the airport has facilities for all. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are an add on to the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the capital and most populated city of the kingdom of Thailand. It is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations across the globe. Suvarnabhumi Airport is the main airport serving the city and the nearby regions. Reaching the city is easy as a large number of international and domestic flights fly from Bangkok on a regular basis. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate with three main seasons, namely hot season, rainy season and cool season. Bangkok’s hot season starts from March and ends in June, whereas the rainy season is between July and October. The cool season, which is the best time to visit Bangkok starts in November and ends in February.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur has two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Menara Medical Group. A pharmacy is also available within the main terminal building. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels or watch a free movie at the movie theatre in KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct₹6788
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Thai Smile Airline from INR 6788
- 23 Oct₹6412
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 6412
- 24 OctJetstar Asia
- 25 Oct₹6331
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 6331
- 31 Oct₹5986
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 5986
- 01 Nov₹7601
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 7601
- 03 Nov₹6293
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Thai Smile Airline from INR 6293
- 05 Nov₹8684
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 8684
- 08 Nov₹6299
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Thai Smile Airline from INR 6299
- 15 Nov₹6299
- Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur by Thai Smile Airline from INR 6299
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA