Bangkok to Patna FlightsBook Bangkok to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11123. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bangkok and Patna. On flights from BKK - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bangkok Patna Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bangkok and Patna in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bangkok to Patna is 2084 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bangkok and Patna?The cabin baggage limit on Bangkok to Patna flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bangkok to Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Bangkok to Patna route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bangkok to Patna in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹11123 would be the lowest airfare for a Bangkok to Patna flight, in the next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bangkok to Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Bangkok to Patna route. The prices of these flights vary from Bangkok to Patna. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bangkok to Patna for today?The cheapest fare from Bangkok to Patna for today is ₹11123. The fare usually varies between Bangkok and Patna.
- How to book tickets online from Bangkok to Patna?Book tickets from Bangkok to Patna via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Patna flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bangkok to Patna flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bangkok to Patna flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bangkok to Patna flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bangkok?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bangkok is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bangkok to Patna flight?To change the travelling date for Bangkok to Patna flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bangkok to Patna Flight Fares
|Bangkok - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bangkok to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, famous as Suvarnabhumi International Airport, is the biggest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and connects almost every continent with Thailand. The unique design of this international airport makes it one of the most instagrammed places in the world. Reaching this airport from any part of the city is easy as it is well-connected via public transport. Commuters can take airport line metro, taxis or buses to reach any part of the city from this airport. The Freeway and the airport rail link are the fastest ways to commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is located at a distance of about 30 km from Bangkok’s city centre. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience to its guests. From high-end lounges to chic restaurants, the airport has it all. Other than the services, the airport is also famous for its unique infrastructure and is among the most clicked airports of the world. Prayer rooms, baggage claim counter, lost and found, ATMs, money exchange, travel desk and many other facilities are available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Bangkok is the most populous city in the kingdom of Thailand. Being a prominent tourist destination, it witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year-round. The best time to visit Bangkok is in the winter months that starts from November and ends in March. During this time of the year, the temperature remains pleasant and humidity levels are low. The hottest months are the months of April, May and June, when the temperature goes above 35 degree celsius. To witness festivity, travellers can visit during the month of April, when Thai New Year is celebrated. Humidity levels are highest in the months of September and October.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Jay Prakash Narayan Airport or Patna Airport is a major air terminal in the state of Bihar. Statistically, it is the 22nd busiest airport in India. When travelling from Patna City Chowk to Patna Airport, the distance covered is 21 kms. This distance is approximately covered in 25 minutes if you are travelling via car. Mithapur has the nearest bus station to the airport situated around 7 km away. One can board a state bus from this stand to travel to and fro. Connecting major railheads, the nearest railway station is located 5 km from the airport. Other options for commute include pre-paid taxi service and pre-paid auto service.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Patna Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger faces a situation wherein he/she loses or misplaces their luggage, there is a lost and found counter at the airport for reporting such incidents. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is no option for duty free shopping here. You can look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is the most gorgeous city of Bihar. This city is home to many amazing architectural wonders. The best places to visit the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. One can explore the city all year long, but the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. During the summer seasons, the temperature is between like 28°C to 41°C. For the winter season, Patna’s temperature is somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit Patna during monsoons (July, August, and September) as the city experiences a good amount of rainfall.
Bangkok to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com