Bengaluru to Agra FlightsBook Bengaluru to Agra flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5924. Approximately 40 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Agra. On flights from BLR - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Agra Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bengaluru to Agra through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bengaluru and Agra is 1580 km. There are about 40 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bengaluru to Agra flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bengaluru to Agra flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Agra, how many flights fly to this destination from Bengaluru everyday?To reach Agra, there are 40 flights that fly to this destination from Bengaluru everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Bengaluru to Agra, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Bengaluru to Agra in the next 30 days, ₹5924 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 40 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Agra, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bengaluru?To reach Agra, there are 40 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bengaluru. The price ranges from Bengaluru to Agra. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Agra today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Agra for today is ₹5924. Agra is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Bengaluru to Agra through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bengaluru to Agra. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Agra flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Agra flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Agra airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Agra flights?For Bengaluru to Agra flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?If you are flying from Bengaluru, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bengaluru to Agra flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bengaluru to Agra flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Agra Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Agra Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Agra Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, known as Kempegowda International Airport, is the third busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal that will increase the traffic to 65 million passengers annually. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Also, BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) run Volvo buses in every 15 minutes for Bengaluru airport. You can get these buses in almost every corner of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Spread across 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. To ensure a safe and comfortable experience to its travellers, a host of services and essential facilities are provided. Keeping in mind the senior citizens and persons with reduced mobility, airport also provides buggy service at the departure side and at the International security hold area. Left Luggage, Lost and Found and baggage wrapping facilities are also provided at the airport. For those who want to spend some leisure time between the flights can visit the high-end lounge areas within the airport. Availability of Day Hotel within the airport premises makes the travel experience even more comfortable for commuters.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
From being the Garden City of the country to the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore has grown tremendously in the last few years. Nearly 40% of the city’s landscape is covered with gardens and 15% with lakes and ponds. Other than this, Bangalore is also known for its active nightlife with more than 800 pubs. The city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is from September to February, when the weather is pleasant. The temperature during this time of the year remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius and is considered ideal for sightseeing.
How to Travel to & from Agra Airport
Agra located on the banks of River Yamuna is among the most prominent tourist destinations of the country. Home to the iconic Taj Mahal, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. Agra remains well-connected to all the other parts of the country through airways, railways and roadways. The Agra Airport, popularly referred to as Kheria Airport or Agra Civil Enclave, is located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. The airport serves as a military base, though during peak season a number of commercial flights fly from this airport. Pre-paid taxis and auto rickshaws are available outside the airport.
Facilities at Agra Airport
Agra is a beautiful city in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. Home to a number of Mughal-era buildings, Agra witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. To reach this city, travellers can opt for airways, roadways and railways. Agra Airport is located at a distance of 13 km from the city centre. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are a lost and found baggage counter, on-call medical facility, restrooms for transit passengers, and 2 X-ray baggage scanning centers. Also, the airport has 2 boarding gates and 5 check-in counters for the comfort of the travellers.
Best Time to Visit Agra
Tall and strong, the Taj Mahal is definitely a sight to behold. Agra, home to this wonder offers a lot more. If you’re tired of the shoving crowds and all the noise, you can head to the thriving local markets and immerse yourself in the native culture of the royals. The Best Time To Visit Agra would be in the winters. The summers are usually extremely harsh with temperatures soaring up to 45 degree Celsius in the afternoons. Time between autumn and winter is considered to be ideal for visits to the city. Some tourists also prefer visiting during the monsoons which range from June to September.
Bengaluru to Agra Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹19226
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 19226
- 22 Nov₹21203
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 21203
- 23 Nov₹20632
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 20632
- 24 Nov₹19116
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 19116
- 25 Nov₹17856
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 17856
- 26 Nov₹11215
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 11215
- 29 Nov₹8485
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 8485
- 30 NovAir India
- 01 Dec₹9817
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 9817
- 02 Dec₹13924
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 13924
- 03 Dec₹12862
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 12862
- 05 Dec₹16916
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 16916
- 07 Dec₹9514
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 9514
- 12 Dec₹18942
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 18942
- 13 Dec₹7642
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 7642
- 14 Dec₹7466
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 7466
- 17 Dec₹7642
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 7642
- 20 Dec₹13570
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 13570
- 21 Dec₹12791
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 12791
- 22 Dec₹18671
- Bengaluru to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 18671
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : email@example.com