Bengaluru to Amritsar FlightsBook Bengaluru to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3659. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Amritsar. On flights from BLR - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru to Amritsar Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||6|
|Aerial Distance||2093 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, AirAsia India, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E477, ₹4000|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹3659|
|Minimum Flight Duration||03 Hours & 05 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Bengaluru||IndiGo 3514, Departs at 04:30|
|First Flight Arrives at Amritsar||IndiGo 3514, Arrives at 07:40|
|Last Flight Departs from Bengaluru||AirAsia India 1628, Departs at 15:30|
|Last Flight Arrives at Amritsar||AirAsia India 1628, Arrives at 19:40|
Bengaluru Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Bengaluru to Amritsar flight leave from Bengaluru airport?The first flight from Bengaluru departs at 04:30 from Bengaluru Airport and reaches Amritsar Airport at 07:40.
- At what time does the last Bengaluru to Amritsar flight depart from Bengaluru airport?The last Bengaluru to Amritsar flight departs at 15:30 from Bengaluru Airport and reaches Amritsar Airport at 19:40.
- On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Amritsar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Amritsar, the aerial distance covered is 2093 km. There are a total number of 6 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Bengaluru to Amritsar flight?The journey time for a Bengaluru to Amritsar flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 05 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Bengaluru and Amritsar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bengaluru to Amritsar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Amritsar everyday?There are 6 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Amritsar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Amritsar in the next 30 days?₹3659 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Amritsar in the next 30 days. Book from 6 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Amritsar weekly?There are 6 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Amritsar weekly. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹3659.
- What is cheapest fare to Amritsar from Bengaluru today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Amritsar is ₹3659. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Amritsar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Bengaluru to Amritsar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bengaluru to Amritsar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bengaluru to Amritsar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Amritsar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Amritsar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Amritsar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Amritsar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bengaluru or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bengaluru to Amritsar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bengaluru to Amritsar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Bengaluru to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the third most busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both international and domestic flights. To reach the airport from any part of the city, commuters can opt for BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses that run from 12 major points of the city. These AC and non AC Volvo buses are available in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, radio taxis and online cab services are available for the commute. As the airport has a huge parking space, you can also drive your own car.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, named as Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), is located at a distance of around 36 km from city centre. Being among the famous airports of the country, this airport provides all modern day facilities to the travellers. Services like free Wi-Fi, pharmacy, luggage storage, ATMs, spa and salon, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. Famous food outlets like Tiffin Center, Maiyas, Hatti Kaapi, KFC, La Tapenade, Bar 380 and Chai Point can be spotted across the airport. To assist travellers with any kind of queries, help desks are available at both Arrivals and Departures.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
Top Routes from Bengaluru
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Generally known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, the Amritsar Airport is a major airport connecting various cities across India. It possesses a runway of 12,001 ft. In fact, it is the 27th airport in India in terms of passenger traffic. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Amritsar City Chowk and Amritsar Airport, the distance covered is 11 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 30 minutes if travelling by a car. If travelling by an auto-rickshaw, it might take you 20 minutes. Sadly, the connectivity to and from airport is not supported by buses or trains. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi services.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Establishing a pleasant flying experience for passengers, Amritsar Airport has various facilities. For easy transport of bags, the airport has luggage trolleys. For having some relaxed time, there is also Wi-Fi that can be accessed for 30 minutes . Catering to basic comforts of the passengers, the airport comprises of a cyber cafe, money exchange service, ATMs, pharmacy counters, etc. There are number of eating joints for your hunger pangs that serve some great dishes. You will find duty free shops at the international terminal here. You can also shop for various items at the basic outlets available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Thronged by tourists every day, Amritsar is home to many religious centres and spiritual hubs. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the best places to visit in Amritsar. November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 49°C. Monsoons in Amritsar are amazing which falls during the months of July, August, September and October. Winter months in Amritsar are joyful as the temperature is -4°C during the nights.
Top Routes to Amritsar
Bengaluru to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Jan₹8343
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8343
- 22 Jan₹7702
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7702
- 23 Jan₹7135
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7135
- 24 Jan₹7386
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7386
- 25 Jan₹8874
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8874
- 26 Jan₹7254
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7254
- 27 Jan₹8137
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 8137
- 28 Jan₹6698
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6698
- 29 Jan₹5937
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5937
- 30 Jan₹6091
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6091
- 01 Feb₹6329
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6329
- 02 Feb₹5192
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5192
- 03 Feb₹5192
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5192
- 04 Feb₹4847
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4847
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb₹4762
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4762
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹5208
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5208
- 10 Feb₹4630
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4630
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 FebIndiGo
- 15 Feb₹4892
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4892
- 16 Feb₹4500
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4500
- 17 Feb₹4500
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4500
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb₹4262
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4262
- 20 Feb₹4578
- Bengaluru to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4578
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Amritsar
Top Routes From Bengaluru
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan