Bengaluru to Bhatinda FlightsBook Bengaluru to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Bhatinda. On flights from BLR - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Bhatinda, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Bhatinda, the aerial distance covered is 1934 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bengaluru to Bhatinda flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Bhatinda everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Bhatinda everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bengaluru to Bhatinda, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bengaluru to Bhatinda flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bengaluru to Bhatinda flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Bhatinda flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhatinda.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Bhatinda flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Bhatinda flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bengaluru or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bengaluru to Bhatinda flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bengaluru to Bhatinda flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the third most busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both international and domestic flights. To reach the airport from any part of the city, commuters can opt for BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses that run from 12 major points of the city. These AC and non AC Volvo buses are available in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, radio taxis and online cab services are available for the commute. As the airport has a huge parking space, you can also drive your own car.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) is among the top three busiest airports of the country. The airport facilitates both domestic and international travellers and provide them with all modern facilities. From high-end lounges to famous shopping brands, there is something for everyone. Eateries like Tiffin Center, Hatti Kaapi, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas, Bar 380 and Chai Point are available at every corner of the airport. Left Luggage facility provides travellers with a safe storage option if they are going on a short visit through Bengaluru and don’t want to carry their luggage. Lost and found section helps you locate and track a lost item at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Airport (BUP) is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned direct shuttle bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw to cover a distance of 20 km between the city centre and the airport. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops to the airport. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and private) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. App-based cab service providers like Ola/Uber are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The culturally rich city of Bhatinda never fails to impress tourists with its old world charm. From getting an insight into the heritage of the city to satiating your taste buds, there is a lot to indulge in at this mesmerising city. Visit the Qila Mubarak, which is a historic monument and was constructed during the Kushana Kingdom. Winter months are considered to be the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda. The temperature during this time of the year doesn’t go beyond 24 degree Celsius. Also, it is the time of the year when Basant Panchami is celebrated, which is among the most important festivals.
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available