Bengaluru to Chennai FlightsBook Bengaluru to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1184. Approximately 41 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Chennai. On flights from BLR - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Chennai Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Bengaluru departs for Chennai?The first flight from Bengaluru to Chennai is at 00:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 01:00.
- When is the last flight from Bengaluru to Chennai?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Bengaluru - Chennai route. The last flight leaves at 22:05 and arrives in Chennai at 23:00.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Chennai through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bengaluru and Chennai is 290 km. There are about 41 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Bengaluru to Chennai flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Bengaluru to Chennai air journey is 00 Hours & 45 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Bengaluru and Chennai.
- On a Bengaluru to Chennai flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bengaluru to Chennai flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many flights fly to this destination from Bengaluru everyday?To reach Chennai, there are 41 flights that fly to this destination from Bengaluru everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Bengaluru to Chennai, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Bengaluru to Chennai in the next 30 days, ₹1184 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 41 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Chennai, which airlines fly to this destination from Bengaluru?To reach Chennai, there are 9 airlines that have flights to this destination from Bengaluru. Bengaluru to Chennai route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Chennai, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bengaluru?To reach Chennai, there are 41 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bengaluru. The price ranges from Bengaluru to Chennai. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Chennai today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Chennai for today is ₹1184. Chennai is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Bengaluru to Chennai through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bengaluru to Chennai. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Chennai flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Chennai flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Chennai airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Chennai flights?For Bengaluru to Chennai flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?If you are flying from Bengaluru, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bengaluru to Chennai flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bengaluru to Chennai flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Chennai Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
The capital of Karnataka, Bengaluru is served by the Kempegowda International Airport. Located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the main city, the airport caters to both domestic and international flights. It is also recognised as one of the busiest airports of the country. To reach the airport, public transport is easily available from every part of the city. You can book a rental cab or metered taxi to reach any part of the city from the airport. Also, KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) operates a non-stop bus service named as “Fly Bus” from Bangalore airport to Mysore and Manipal via Mangalore.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Being among the best airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Bengaluru Airport. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, free Wi-Fi, premium lounges, and much more can be availed here. Plaza Premium, one of the world’s best lounges, is located at both domestic and international departures. Above Ground Level, another premium lounge, is located at the Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure at Terminal 1. If not interested in lounging, one can spend time shopping at the famous shopping brands available across the airport. You will find Duty Free Shops are the international arrivals and departures.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, a true cosmopolitan, is visited by tourists from across the globe. From gardens to historic structures, the city has a number of tourist attractions. The Vidhan Soudha or the State Secretariat, built in 1954, is among the main attractions of the city. Cubbon Park, spread across an area of 120-hectare land, has a number of neo-classical style buildings, which are worth admiring. The best time to visit Bangalore is in the winter months. The month of September marks the beginning of winters that continues till March. The temperature during these months remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius.
Top Routes from Bengaluru
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has Travel Club lounges that are available at both international and domestic terminals. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at the duty free shop at international terminal. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange. Luggage storage and lockers to store in your belongings is available at the international terminal. There are medical services, mobile charging, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, child care room, etc. as well.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most beautiful and culturally sound part of South India is Chennai. It witnesses a lot of tourists all year around, thanks to its natural beauty, the historical treasures, temples and cuisine. The city is bestowed with three major seasons; monsoon, winter and summer. One of the best time to visit Chennai is during its winter months (from November to February) when the heat waves are subtle and sightseeing is easy and comfortable. The temperature during this time of the year is around 27°C during daytime and 19°C or less during the night. You can visit the temples during and historic sites during the daytime and enjoy a walk on the beach in the night.
Top Routes to Chennai
Bengaluru to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹2198
- Bengaluru to Chennai by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2198
- 23 Dec₹1374
- Bengaluru to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1374
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec₹1374
- Bengaluru to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1374
- 27 Dec
- 28 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan
- 02 Jan
- 03 Jan₹1337
- Bengaluru to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1337
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 14 Jan
- 15 Jan
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A