Bengaluru to Doha FlightsBook Bengaluru to Doha flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹13474. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Doha. On flights from BLR - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Doha Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Bengaluru to Doha flight leave from Bengaluru airport?The first flight from Bengaluru departs at 03:45 from Bengaluru Airport and reaches Doha Airport at 05:50.
- At what time does the last Bengaluru to Doha flight depart from Bengaluru airport?The last Bengaluru to Doha flight departs at 03:45 from Bengaluru Airport and reaches Doha Airport at 05:50.
- On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Doha, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Doha, the aerial distance covered is 3052 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Bengaluru to Doha flight?The journey time for a Bengaluru to Doha flight on a direct flight is 04 Hours & 35 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Bengaluru and Doha.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bengaluru to Doha flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Doha everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Doha everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Doha in the next 30 days?₹13474 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Doha in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Doha weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Doha weekly. Reach Doha easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹13474.
- What is cheapest fare to Doha from Bengaluru today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Doha is ₹13474. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Doha right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Bengaluru to Doha, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bengaluru to Doha flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bengaluru to Doha flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Doha flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Doha.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Doha flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Doha flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bengaluru or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bengaluru to Doha flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bengaluru to Doha flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Bengaluru to Doha Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Doha Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Doha Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. The airport is owned and operated by BIAL (Bangalore International Airport Limited), which is a private venture. Bangalore airport has one terminal, which operates both domestic and international flights. It is located near Devanahalli, approximately 36 km from the city centre. Wide network of public transport make the airport easily accessible from every part of the city. Private car rentals, radio taxis and cabs provide easy transportation from the airport to the Bangalore city. Also, BMTC offer AC and Non AC volvo buses at 12 different points in the city at every 15 minutes for the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Situated at an height of over 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate throughout the year. Home to a large number of lush green parks and sparkling lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies in this city and hence it is referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Though, corporate travellers and tourists visit this city all year round, but the best time to visit Bangalore is in the months of September to February. The maximum temperatures between the months of March and June goes upto 36 degree celsius.
How To Reach At Doha Airport
Hamad International Airport is the fifth best airport in the world. Located in the capital city of Qatar, Doha, it is a bustling portal for flyers. It is quite convenient for a person to reach from city centre to the airport. The distance one needs to cover is approximately 4 km. One can board one of the five buses that are connected to various parts of the city. The travel through these buses are only possible with a rechargeable smart card available at the airport information desk. Other than buses you can find number of taxis for this route. You can book a taxi from the taxi pavillion from outside the airport. For renting a car, you can visit the Ground Transportation Centre and pick a ride of your choice. For an ultimate experience, you can also opt for a chauffeur-driven limousines available at the airport.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge to various other services, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has four currency exchange counters at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like books, jewellery, gifts, souvenirs, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the arrivals section. This airport also has an art museum within the premises. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, banking services, medical services, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Best Time To Visit Doha
The most populous and the capital city of the State of Qatar, Doha is situated in the east of the country on the coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the fastest growing city in Qatar and comprises of more than 50% of the nation’s population in itself and its surrounding suburbs. Winters (November-April) are the best time to visit Doha as the weather is tranquil and enjoyable, making it a great time to relish the sights of the city. During this time of the year, the maximum temperature rises up to 25 degree Celsius and the minimum falls to 14 degree Celsius. The months from May to September should be avoided for any travel scene as it is quite hot, humid and dry.
Bengaluru to Doha Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Sep₹13474
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 13474
- 28 Sep₹13644
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 13644
- 29 Sep₹13595
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 13595
- 30 Sep₹12304
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 12304
- 01 Oct₹9931
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 9931
- 02 Oct₹9507
- Bengaluru to Doha by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9507
- 03 Oct₹9507
- Bengaluru to Doha by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9507
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹8296
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 8296
- 11 Oct₹8402
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 8402
- 12 Oct₹8798
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 8798
- 13 Oct₹8689
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 8689
- 16 OctIndiGo
- 22 Oct₹8043
- Bengaluru to Doha by IndiGo Airline from INR 8043
- 25 Oct₹7353
- Bengaluru to Doha by Airline from INR 7353
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA