Bengaluru to Gwalior FlightsBook Bengaluru to Gwalior flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11456. Approximately 20 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Gwalior. On flights from BLR - GWL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Gwalior Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Gwalior, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Gwalior, the aerial distance covered is 1474 km. There are a total number of 20 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bengaluru to Gwalior flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Gwalior everyday?There are 20 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Gwalior everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Gwalior in the next 30 days?₹11456 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Gwalior in the next 30 days. Book from 20 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Gwalior weekly?There are 20 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Gwalior weekly. Reach Gwalior easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹11456.
- What is cheapest fare to Gwalior from Bengaluru today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Gwalior is ₹11456. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Gwalior right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Bengaluru to Gwalior, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bengaluru to Gwalior flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bengaluru to Gwalior flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Gwalior flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Gwalior.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Gwalior flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Gwalior flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bengaluru or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bengaluru to Gwalior flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bengaluru to Gwalior flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Bengaluru to Gwalior Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Gwalior Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Gwalior Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the third most busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both international and domestic flights. To reach the airport from any part of the city, commuters can opt for BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses that run from 12 major points of the city. These AC and non AC Volvo buses are available in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, radio taxis and online cab services are available for the commute. As the airport has a huge parking space, you can also drive your own car.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
How To Travel To Gwalior Airport
Gwalior Airport is a civil air terminal, which is located at a distance of about 11 km northeast of the main city. The airport has the capacity to hold 200 passengers an hour. Provided with all modern day facilities, Gwalior Airport is among the four important airports of Madhya Pradesh. Air India is the main airline that connects the airport with the other important cities of the country. Commuting to and from the airport is hassle free as public transport is easily available. The nearest bus station is at a distance of about 9 km from the airport. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available at the bus station to reach the airport.
Facilities At Gwalior Airport
Gwalior Airport, located at the Maharajpur Air Force Station, is among the four airports in Madhya Pradesh. It is located at a distance of about 10 km from the main city. The airport encompasses one terminal and has 2 operational runways. Some of the common facilities travellers can avail at the airport are luggage trolleys, first aid facilities, baggage facilities, travel desk and wheelchair assistance. There are in-house restaurants and cafes in the airport where travellers can relish some mouth-watering delicacies and spend some leisure time. Also, there are shops for books and confectionary shops located the airport.
Best Time To Visit Gwalior
Counted as one of the main heritage and historic sites of Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior is a magnificent city. The place is known worldwide as a manufacturer of cotton, ceramics, leather, chemicals, yarn, etc. The city is blessed with three seasons, namely, winter, summer and monsoon. If you are planning a trip, the Best Time To Visit Gwalior would be in its winter months. This season starts from October and ends in March. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 21°C and a low of 4°C. For tourists, this time will be a relief from the summer heat. You can do sightseeing, visit temples and indulge in your favourite food.
Bengaluru to Gwalior Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Sep₹11456
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 11456
- 25 Sep₹6596
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 6596
- 29 Sep₹9746
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 9746
- 30 Sep₹8643
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 8643
- 05 OctAir India
- 06 Oct₹6729
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 6729
- 10 OctAir India
- 13 Oct₹8906
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 8906
- 16 Oct₹10638
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 10638
- 20 Oct₹12322
- Bengaluru to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 12322
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwalior Airport Details
Name : Gwalior Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Rajmata Vijay Raje Scindia Air Terminal,Maharajpura, Gwalior-474020 (MP)
Phone : 91-751-2473880
Email : email@example.com