Bengaluru to Kathmandu FlightsBook Bengaluru to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6903. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Kathmandu. On flights from BLR - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru to Kathmandu Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||1|
|Aerial Distance||1824 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Royal Nepal Airlines|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹7002|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹6903|
|Minimum Flight Duration||03 Hours & 00 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Bengaluru||Royal Nepal Airlines 226, Departs at 17:45|
|First Flight Arrives at Kathmandu||Royal Nepal Airlines 226, Arrives at 21:00|
|Last Flight Departs from Bengaluru||Royal Nepal Airlines 226, Departs at 17:45|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kathmandu||Royal Nepal Airlines 226, Arrives at 21:00|
Bengaluru Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight leave from Bengaluru airport?The first flight from Bengaluru departs at 17:45 from Bengaluru Airport and reaches Kathmandu Airport at 21:00.
- At what time does the last Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight depart from Bengaluru airport?The last Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight departs at 17:45 from Bengaluru Airport and reaches Kathmandu Airport at 21:00.
- On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Kathmandu, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bengaluru to Kathmandu, the aerial distance covered is 1824 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight?The journey time for a Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 00 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Bengaluru and Kathmandu.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Kathmandu everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Kathmandu everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Kathmandu in the next 30 days?₹6903 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bengaluru to Kathmandu in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Bengaluru to Kathmandu weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Bengaluru to Kathmandu weekly. Reach Kathmandu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹6903.
- What is cheapest fare to Kathmandu from Bengaluru today?The cheapest fare from Bengaluru to Kathmandu is ₹6903. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kathmandu right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Bengaluru to Kathmandu, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bengaluru to Kathmandu flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bengaluru to Kathmandu flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Kathmandu flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kathmandu.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Kathmandu flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Kathmandu flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bengaluru or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bengaluru to Kathmandu flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Bengaluru to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the third most busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both international and domestic flights. To reach the airport from any part of the city, commuters can opt for BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses that run from 12 major points of the city. These AC and non AC Volvo buses are available in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, radio taxis and online cab services are available for the commute. As the airport has a huge parking space, you can also drive your own car.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Being among the best airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Bengaluru Airport. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, free Wi-Fi, premium lounges, and much more can be availed here. Plaza Premium, one of the world’s best lounges, is located at both domestic and international departures. Above Ground Level, another premium lounge, is located at the Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure at Terminal 1. If not interested in lounging, one can spend time shopping at the famous shopping brands available across the airport. You will find Duty Free Shops are the international arrivals and departures.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
Top Routes from Bengaluru
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
The Kathmandu Airport, also known as Tribhuvan International Airport was launched in 1995. In accordance to the statistics, it serves around 3 million passengers each year. The central point of the city known is located at a distance of 9 km from the Kathmandu airport. This distance can be covered by a prepaid cab or a local taxi. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a local bus from this point. Also, there is an option to take a shuttle service which is provided by many local hotels of Kathmandu. There is no train connectivity between these points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has an Executive lounge situated at the international terminal. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with two currency exchange counters at both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to limited duty-free shopping at the international terminal. This airport also has the facility of luggage wrapping to keep your stuff safe during the transition. Other provisions for passengers include include post office, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Nepal, as a country has always been a prime destination for tourists and there are numerous places to visit but the journey is not complete without exploring Kathmandu, the capital city. The history of this place goes back in time. Now the modern city has all those old stories to tell and attracts tourists all year round. If you are planning to witness the Himalayas in its grandiose, go visit this place. The best time to visit Kathmandu is when the flock of tourists is low and the weather is mildly cold with a little chill left in the air!
Top Routes to Kathmandu
Bengaluru to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 05 Feb₹7291
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by IndiGo Airline from INR 7291
- 07 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb₹7753
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7753
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb₹7755
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7755
- 14 Feb₹7765
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7765
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb₹7743
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7743
- 18 Feb₹7827
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7827
- 20 Feb₹7831
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7831
- 21 Feb
- 23 Feb₹7827
- Bengaluru to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7827
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Kathmandu
Top Routes From Bengaluru
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan