Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3256. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from BLR - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||9|
|Aerial Distance||2865 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Malaysia Airlines, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, Malindo Air, Air Asia, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E1813, ₹5784|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹3256|
|Minimum Flight Duration||04 Hours & 00 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Bengaluru||Malaysia Airlines 193, Departs at 00:30|
|First Flight Arrives at Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia Airlines 193, Arrives at 07:15|
|Last Flight Departs from Bengaluru||Malindo Air 242, Departs at 23:30|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kuala Lumpur||Malindo Air 242, Arrives at 06:15|
Bengaluru Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Bengaluru for Kuala Lumpur?The earliest flight for Kuala Lumpur departs at 00:30 from Bengaluru and reaches Kuala Lumpur at 07:15.
- To reach Kuala Lumpur late at night, when does the last flight from Bengaluru departs?To reach Kuala Lumpur late at night, the last flight from Bengaluru departs at 23:30 and arrives Kuala Lumpur airport at 06:15. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur is approximately 2865 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bengaluru Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur by airways, the average journey duration will be 04 Hours & 00 Minutes and will cost around ₹3256.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kuala Lumpur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹3256 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur. There are 9 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur route.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur, there are 9 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur route is ₹3256.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur ends here. ₹3256 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, known as Kempegowda International Airport, is among the most famous airports of the country. In the years 2015 and 2017, the airport was ranked as the ‘Best Airport in India and Central Asia’ by SKYTRAX World Airport Awards. Currently the airport has only one terminal for all domestic and international flights. The second terminal of the airport is under construction which will increase the traffic to 65 million passengers per year. Located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the city centre, this airport maintains good connectivity with almost all parts of the city. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), also known as Vayu Vajra, is the bus service that takes you from the airport to the city centre or vice versa. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available for the transportation.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Bengaluru Airport like free Wi-Fi, fast food joints, premium lounges and shopping outlets. Keeping in mind senior citizens, airport offers a buggy service stationed at the departure side and international security hold area. Lost And Found department helps people find and track a lost item at the airport. Also, other facilities like baggage wrapping and 24*7 assistance are also available at this airport. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at The Lotus House, FabIndia, Kashish, Centrum, and Shoppers Stop. Sound and Vision for duty free shopping is available at both international arrivals and departures.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore, the capital of the state of Karnataka, is one of the country’s most developed cities. The city is blessed with a pleasant climate throughout the year. Beautiful parks, clear lakes and striking Victorian-era architecture can be dotted across the city. Travellers planning to visit this city, can plan a trip any time of the year as the weather remains pleasant throughout. Though, the best time to visit Bangalore is considered to be during winter months, when the temperature remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius. Late June till August are the monsoon months when the climate remains rainy and temperature fall to 28°C.
Top Routes from Bengaluru
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Catering to passengers with two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a 24*7 complimentary movie theater, children’s playgrounds, spa, salons and more.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s culture, metropolitan vibes, amazing shopping experience and great food attracts a lot of tourists each year. The local markets and religious places of this city offer a peep into the local culture and lifestyle. It is located beautifully at the confluence of two rivers: Gombak River and Klang River. If you are planning a trip for leisure or business, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be anytime during the year. The city is a mix of dry, rainy and hot season. If you prefer dry months, visit the place from December to February or May to August. This time sees the maximum temperature of 33 degree Celsius and minimum of 21 degree Celsius.
Top Routes to Kuala Lumpur
New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur Flights Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flights Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Kolkata to Kuala Lumpur Flights Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur Flights Kochi to Kuala Lumpur Flights Ahmedabad to Kuala Lumpur Flights Pune to Kuala Lumpur Flights Goa to Kuala Lumpur Flights
Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan₹6820
- Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 6820
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹9371
- Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 9371
- 10 Feb₹7183
- Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 7183
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb₹5655
- Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5655
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Top Routes To Kuala Lumpur
Top Routes From Bengaluru
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan