Bengaluru to Muscat FlightsBook Bengaluru to Muscat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11318. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Muscat. On flights from BLR - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Muscat Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Bengaluru for Muscat?The earliest flight for Muscat departs at 10:10 from Bengaluru and reaches Muscat at 12:10.
- To reach Muscat late at night, when does the last flight from Bengaluru departs?To reach Muscat late at night, the last flight from Bengaluru departs at 17:10 and arrives Muscat airport at 21:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Bengaluru to Muscat by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bengaluru to Muscat is approximately 2325 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bengaluru Airport to Muscat Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Bengaluru to Muscat in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Bengaluru to Muscat by airways, the average journey duration will be 03 Hours & 30 Minutes and will cost around ₹11318.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bengaluru to Muscat.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Muscat from Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bengaluru to Muscat, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Muscat easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bengaluru to Muscat route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹11318 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bengaluru to Muscat. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bengaluru to Muscat route.
- For reaching Muscat from Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bengaluru to Muscat, there are 3 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bengaluru to Muscat route is ₹11318.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Muscat, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bengaluru to Muscat ends here. ₹11318 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bengaluru to Muscat?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bengaluru to Muscat with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bengaluru to Muscat flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Muscat flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bengaluru to Muscat flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bengaluru to Muscat flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bengaluru to Muscat)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bengaluru to Muscat flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Muscat Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Muscat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Muscat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Spread over 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is an international airport serving the city of Bangalore. This airport, located at a distance of 36 km from city centre, caters to both domestic and international flights. In the years 2015 and 2017, SKYTRAX World Airport Awards awarded the BLR airport as the “Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia”. There are many ways to commute from the airport to the city, most convenient being the BMTC buses. These AC and Non AC Volvo buses are available from 12 points of the city in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, cabs and radio taxis are easily available outside the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
The centre of India’s software industry, Bangalore is one of the most important cities of the country. Situated at a height of over 3,000 feet above sea level, Bengaluru boasts off a pleasant climate throughout the year. Some of the places that Bangalore is famous for are Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace, Lal Bagh and Bannerghatta National Park. The winter season starts from the month of September and continues till February. It is the best time to visit Bangalore for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The weather during this time remains cool and breezy. The summer season in Bangalore starts in March and ends late June.
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have many good facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at the airport login with your registered mobile number to receive a code to use the free Wi-Fi at Muscat airport. The terminal buildings of this airport provides several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at Muscat Airport. Interestignly, the ATMs has several different currencies. Several 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are available at the terminals of this airport. Meet and greet services are available at Muscat airport. Simply contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at Muscat airport.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
Situated right above the Tropic of Cancer, Muscat is the largest city as well as the capital city of Oman. The best time to visit Muscat is from November to February, while March is still pleasant enough for a trip. The temperature during these months remains below 30 degree celsius. Remember, winter in the city is also warm, but between November to February is the most pleasant season. The summer months, i.e. between April and October, is best to be avoided as temperatures are soaring and scorching, effectively dampening sightseeing plans. The Muscat Festival is held in January, so you can plan your trip for this time.
Bengaluru to Muscat Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Sep₹11318
- Bengaluru to Muscat by Air India Airline from INR 11318
- 22 Sep₹8528
- Bengaluru to Muscat by Airline from INR 8528
- 24 Sep₹7457
- Bengaluru to Muscat by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7457
- 28 Sep₹7873
- Bengaluru to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7873
- 30 Sep₹8355
- Bengaluru to Muscat by Gulf Air Airline from INR 8355
- 01 Oct₹6638
- Bengaluru to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 6638
- 02 Oct₹7034
- Bengaluru to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7034
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct₹6638
- Bengaluru to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 6638
- 24 Oct₹6558
- Bengaluru to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 6558
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA