Bengaluru to Pasighat FlightsBook Bengaluru to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Pasighat. On flights from BLR - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bengaluru and Pasighat in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bengaluru to Pasighat is 2489 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bengaluru-Pasighat flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bengaluru-Pasighat route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bengaluru to Pasighat route each day?3 flights fly on Bengaluru to Pasighat route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bengaluru to Pasighat?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bengaluru to Pasighat with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bengaluru to Pasighat flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Pasighat flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bengaluru to Pasighat?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bengaluru to Pasighat flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bengaluru? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bengaluru, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bengaluru to Pasighat flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bengaluru to Pasighat travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, is an international airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the main cit of Bangalore. Public transportation including taxis and buses are easily available for the commute. There are no metro stations available within 30 km radius from the airport. The fastest and cheapest mode to reach the airport is to take the metro to Vidhan Soudha Station. On arrival at the station, take a cab for a ten-minute ride to Mekhri circle and further, take a bus for airport transfer. The total fare will be around Rs.300. In case you want a more convenient way, you can book a direct taxi from any part of the city to the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Bengaluru Airport like free Wi-Fi, fast food joints, premium lounges and shopping outlets. Keeping in mind senior citizens, airport offers a buggy service stationed at the departure side and international security hold area. Lost And Found department helps people find and track a lost item at the airport. Also, other facilities like baggage wrapping and 24*7 assistance are also available at this airport. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at The Lotus House, FabIndia, Kashish, Centrum, and Shoppers Stop. Sound and Vision for duty free shopping is available at both international arrivals and departures.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore is the third largest and one of the most livable cities of the country. The tremendous growth of IT in the city has invited thousands of techies from all over the country to visit this city. The city is located at an elevation of approximately 3,000 feet above the sea level and experiences pleasant climate throughout the year. Courtesy the climate, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months, when the weather remains pleasant and breezy. From the months of March to May, the temperature rises up to 38°C and the climate remains warm.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Pasighat Domestic Airport (IXT) is a public airport serving the city of Pasighat in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state operated bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a more private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Note: Ola and Uber are yet to start their services in the city.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
Pasighat Domestic Airport provides facilities like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters. Perhaps you can eat a little something at the restaurant if you want to avoid airplane food.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat is the gateway to the amazing Arunachal Pradesh and is a beautiful place to visit by nature-lover. The best places to explore in Pasighat are Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. Undoubtedly November, December, January, February, March and April are the Best Time To Visit Pasighat. Summers (April to June) gets humid and hot in Pasighat and the temperature rises somewhere between 30°C - 35°C. Explore the breathtaking Pasighat during the monsoons (starting from mid- July, August, and September) as the small town gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Pasighat’s temperature varies somewhere 17°C to 12°C.
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available