Bengaluru to Shirdi FlightsBook Bengaluru to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5356. Approximately 61 flights of different airlines fly between Bengaluru and Shirdi. On flights from BLR - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bengaluru Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bengaluru to Shirdi by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bengaluru to Shirdi is approximately 825 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bengaluru Airport to Shirdi Airport is about 61 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bengaluru to Shirdi.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Shirdi from Bengaluru, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bengaluru to Shirdi, there are 61 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Shirdi easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bengaluru to Shirdi route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5356 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bengaluru to Shirdi. There are 61 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bengaluru to Shirdi route.
- For reaching Shirdi from Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bengaluru to Shirdi, there are 61 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bengaluru to Shirdi route is ₹5356.
- To travel from Bengaluru to Shirdi, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bengaluru to Shirdi ends here. ₹5356 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bengaluru to Shirdi?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bengaluru to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bengaluru to Shirdi flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bengaluru to Shirdi flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bengaluru to Shirdi flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bengaluru to Shirdi flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bengaluru?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bengaluru is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bengaluru to Shirdi)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bengaluru to Shirdi flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bengaluru to Shirdi Flight Fares
|Bengaluru - Shirdi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bengaluru to Shirdi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Spread over 4,000 acres of land, Kempegowda International Airport is an international airport serving the city of Bangalore. This airport, located at a distance of 36 km from city centre, caters to both domestic and international flights. In the years 2015 and 2017, SKYTRAX World Airport Awards awarded the BLR airport as the “Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia”. There are many ways to commute from the airport to the city, most convenient being the BMTC buses. These AC and Non AC Volvo buses are available from 12 points of the city in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, cabs and radio taxis are easily available outside the airport.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. This airport is owned and operated by BIAL, which is first of its kinds in India. Numerous high-end facilities like eateries, lounges and shopping centres are available at Bengaluru airport for passengers. A number of lounges in the airport ensure a comfortable travel experience for worn out travellers. Lounges operated by Plaza Premium and Above Ground Level are located at level 1 and the mezzanine level. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at several retail outlets like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop. For duty free shopping, Sound and Vision is a must-visit.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
The centre of India’s software industry, Bangalore is one of the most important cities of the country. Situated at a height of over 3,000 feet above sea level, Bengaluru boasts off a pleasant climate throughout the year. Some of the places that Bangalore is famous for are Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace, Lal Bagh and Bannerghatta National Park. The winter season starts from the month of September and continues till February. It is the best time to visit Bangalore for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The weather during this time remains cool and breezy. The summer season in Bangalore starts in March and ends late June.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
The three best ways to reach Shirdi Domestic Airport, located 14 km away from the city centre, are by taxis, buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The bus is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can board the bus from one of its pre-decided stop in the city. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Uber cabs for more convenience. Ola cabs do not function in Shirdi as of yet. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Domestic Airport has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Several retail stores are dotted across the the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
“Shirdi,” the sleepy little town in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a famous place and popularly known as the “Abode of Sai Baba”, the esteemed 19th century saint and spiritual leader. Today, the place has become a holy shrine and is visited by millions of his devotees and followers. People from all over the world arrive here to offer their prayers and seek blessings. So, if you are planning to visit this place, do plan a visit in the months between December and February. This is the best time to visit Shirdi as weather is perfectly balanced with mild cold and balminess. Mercury also lies between the soothing 8 degrees and 29 degrees.
Bengaluru to Shirdi Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Sep₹5356
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5356
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep₹5568
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 5568
- 25 Sep₹5361
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 5361
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct₹5021
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5021
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct₹5546
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5546
- 11 Oct₹5672
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 5672
- 12 Oct₹6237
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 6237
- 14 Oct
- 16 Oct₹6780
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 6780
- 17 Oct₹7878
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 7878
- 18 Oct₹7698
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 7698
- 19 Oct₹6828
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 6828
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹6538
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 6538
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct₹5939
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Air India Airline from INR 5939
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct₹5057
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 5057
- 27 Oct₹5923
- Bengaluru to Shirdi by Airline from INR 5923
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121