Bhatinda to Baghdogra FlightsBook Bhatinda to Baghdogra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Baghdogra. On flights from BUP - IXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Bagdogra Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bhatinda and Baghdogra in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Baghdogra is 1362 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Baghdogra flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Baghdogra route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bhatinda to Baghdogra route each day?11 flights fly on Bhatinda to Baghdogra route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bhatinda to Baghdogra?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Baghdogra with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bhatinda to Baghdogra flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Baghdogra flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bhatinda to Baghdogra?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Baghdogra flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bhatinda? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bhatinda, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bhatinda to Baghdogra flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bhatinda to Baghdogra travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Located approximately 20 km away from the city center, Bhatinda Domestic Airport serves the city of Bhatinda in Punjab. There are many ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport like taking the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw.. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus, but they also cost more than the bus. Cabs and auto rickshaws are also available at every hour, from day to night. Unfortunately, Ola and Uber cabs are yet to start their services in the city.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Bhatinda Airport (IATA: BUP) in Bhatinda provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
A fascinating history attached to the beautiful city of Bhatinda never fails to attract tourists from across the globe. Some of the most important places to visit in this beautiful city include Qila Mubarak, Lakhi Jungle, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden. The city remains flooded with tourists all year round though the best season to visit Bhatinda is during winters. Winter season that varies between October and February is best time for sightseeing. Early February is the time when Basant Panchami is celebrated and the entire city looks lively and bright. The maximum temperature during summers goes upto 40 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport is a major air terminal for the regions of North Bengal and Sikkim. Operating both domestic and international flights, it has regular flights from Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. When travelling from Siliguri to Bagdogra Airport, the distance covered is 9 kms. The nearest bus station to the airport situated around 4 km away. One can board an intermittent bus from this stand to travel to and fro. Connecting major railheads, the nearest railway station is located 4 km from the airport. Other options for commute include pre-paid taxi service which is easily available outside the airport.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
Bagdogra Airport has passenger facilities at both domestic and international terminals. You can facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. The airport has ISD and STD booths present at both terminals. There are 2 hand baggage check-in counters along with cargo check at domestic terminal. Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet are some of the domestic flights that operate from Bagdogra, connecting to major Indian cities. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. Druk Air has international flights at this airport. It flies from Bagdogra to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A