Bhatinda to Bangkok FlightsBook Bhatinda to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Bangkok. On flights from BUP - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhatinda and Bangkok in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Bangkok is 3200 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhatinda and Bangkok?The cabin baggage limit on Bhatinda to Bangkok flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bhatinda to Bangkok, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Bhatinda to Bangkok route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bhatinda to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Bhatinda to Bangkok route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhatinda to Bangkok. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bhatinda to Bangkok?Book tickets from Bhatinda to Bangkok via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Bangkok flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Bangkok flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Bangkok flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhatinda to Bangkok flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Bangkok flight?To change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Bangkok flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
There are several modes of reaching Bhatinda Airport, a domestic base, from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 20 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board opt for the direct shuttle service that is operated by PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) to reach the airport. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day, or get an autorickshaw. Remember there are no Ola/Uber cabs in the city as of 2018.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The culturally rich city of Bhatinda never fails to impress tourists with its old world charm. From getting an insight into the heritage of the city to satiating your taste buds, there is a lot to indulge in at this mesmerising city. Visit the Qila Mubarak, which is a historic monument and was constructed during the Kushana Kingdom. Winter months are considered to be the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda. The temperature during this time of the year doesn’t go beyond 24 degree Celsius. Also, it is the time of the year when Basant Panchami is celebrated, which is among the most important festivals.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Bangkok Airport, famous as Suvarnabhumi International Airport, is the biggest airport in Thailand. The facilities in the airport are excellent and connects almost every continent with Thailand. The unique design of this international airport makes it one of the most instagrammed places in the world. Reaching this airport from any part of the city is easy as it is well-connected via public transport. Commuters can take airport line metro, taxis or buses to reach any part of the city from this airport. The Freeway and the airport rail link are the fastest ways to commute.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is among the best airports in the world. Travellers can avail facilities like Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre and wheelchair assistance. Currency exchange facility at the airport is very beneficial for those travelling to Bangkok from other parts of the world. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers work on the go.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
From temple hoping to sunbathing in the sandy beaches, from enjoying a boat ride to shopping in the street markets, there is a lot to indulge in at the bustling city of Bangkok. The scenic river banks of Chao Phraya further adds to the beauty of the city. Other than nightlife, the city is particularly known for its Thai massages and vast culinary scene. Home to hundreds of outdoor attractions, visiting Bangkok at the right season plays a crucial role. Though it is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. Also, the city looks extremely beautiful during the rainy season, i.e, from July to October.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available