Bhatinda to Bengaluru FlightsBook Bhatinda to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Bengaluru. On flights from BUP - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bhatinda to Bengaluru, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bhatinda to Bengaluru, the aerial distance covered is 1934 km. There are a total number of 7 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bhatinda to Bengaluru flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bhatinda to Bengaluru everyday?There are 7 flights that fly from Bhatinda to Bengaluru everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bhatinda to Bengaluru, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bhatinda to Bengaluru flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bhatinda to Bengaluru flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Bengaluru flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bengaluru.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Bengaluru flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Bengaluru flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bhatinda or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bhatinda to Bengaluru flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bhatinda to Bengaluru flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Airport (BUP) is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned direct shuttle bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw to cover a distance of 20 km between the city centre and the airport. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops to the airport. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and private) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. App-based cab service providers like Ola/Uber are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Bhatinda Airport is well designed and well-equipped. Here, you can find facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. in the premises. There are restrooms for keeping the flyers comfortable. For connectivity, it has services like city buses, general taxis and car rentals. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available for the convenience and entertainment of passengers.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
After Bengaluru and Mumbai, Kempegowda International Airport is recognised as the third busiest airport in India. It is also ranked as the ‘Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia’ in the year 2015 and 2017. Currently, the airport has only one terminal that caters to both domestic and international flights. Reaching the airport from the Bangalore city centre takes approximately 1 hour. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Passengers can also opt for Volvo buses that are owned and operated by BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). These buses operate at a frequency of 15 minutes from 12 major points of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore is the third largest and one of the most livable cities of the country. The tremendous growth of IT in the city has invited thousands of techies from all over the country to visit this city. The city is located at an elevation of approximately 3,000 feet above the sea level and experiences pleasant climate throughout the year. Courtesy the climate, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months, when the weather remains pleasant and breezy. From the months of March to May, the temperature rises up to 38°C and the climate remains warm.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com