Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from BUP - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bhatinda and Bhubaneshwar is 1556 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly to this destination from Bhatinda everyday?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Bhatinda everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bhatinda?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bhatinda. The price ranges from Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhubaneshwar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flights?For Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?If you are flying from Bhatinda, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bhatinda to Bhubaneshwar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
The three best ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport (IATA: BUP) from the city are by taxis, buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The bus is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can board the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) operated direct shuttle service to the airport. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. Taxis are costlier than buses. They are, however, available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Bhatinda Airport is well designed and well-equipped. Here, you can find facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. in the premises. There are restrooms for keeping the flyers comfortable. For connectivity, it has services like city buses, general taxis and car rentals. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available for the convenience and entertainment of passengers.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda, being among the oldest cities in Punjab, is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. It is the fifth largest city of the state and is of great historical importance. Also, the city currently serves as the administrative headquarters of Bathinda District. Tourists planning to stay outdoor should prefer planning a trip during the winter months. The temperature during the months of October to February hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and soak in the festive fervour. Summers are hot and dry while monsoons are fairly unpredictable.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
The most economical way to reach Bhubaneswar’s Biju Patnaik International Airport is to travel by the bus. You can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A in the city centre to get to the airport. Most of these buses stop by Ashok Nagar Station, so you can board from there. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at Apollo Hospitals, which is situated inside the airport area. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its age-old temples, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. There are approximately 500 temples in the city, which are constructed using Odishan style architecture. Renowned for its historic significance, the city makes for an ideal tourist destination for all tourists. Modern Bhubaneswar is a well-planned city with lush green gardens and well-maintained roads. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities. The temperature usually remains between 16 and 24 degree celsius. Also, monsoons can be a good time to visit this city as weather is moderately warm.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com