Bhatinda to Bikaner FlightsBook Bhatinda to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Bikaner. On flights from BUP - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bhatinda and Bikaner in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Bikaner is 288 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Bikaner flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Bikaner route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bhatinda to Bikaner route each day?4 flights fly on Bhatinda to Bikaner route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bhatinda to Bikaner?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bhatinda to Bikaner flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Bikaner flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bhatinda to Bikaner?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Bikaner flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bhatinda? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bhatinda, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bhatinda to Bikaner flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bhatinda to Bikaner travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport (BUP) is located near the village of Virk Kalan, 20 km away from the city centre. The nearest bus station is located 2 km from the airport. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. Direct shuttle service is operated by the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation). You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport, and less expensive than cabs. Ola/Uber cabs are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Earlier also known as Bikramgarh, Bathinda has a history dating back to 3000 years old. The rich cultural heritage of this city attracts a large number of tourists all year round. Some of the major attractions of this city include Quila Mubarak, Bhatinda Lake and Bir Talab Zoo. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The city witnesses monsoon from July to September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA