Bhatinda to Chennai FlightsBook Bhatinda to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5214. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Chennai. On flights from BUP - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Chennai Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bhatinda to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bhatinda to Chennai is approximately 1980 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bhatinda Airport to Chennai Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bhatinda to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bhatinda to Chennai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Bhatinda to Chennai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5214 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Bhatinda to Chennai. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Bhatinda to Chennai route.
- For reaching Chennai from Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Bhatinda to Chennai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Bhatinda to Chennai route is ₹5214.
- To travel from Bhatinda to Chennai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Bhatinda to Chennai ends here. ₹5214 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Bhatinda to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bhatinda to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bhatinda to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bhatinda to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bhatinda to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bhatinda to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Bhatinda to Chennai Flight Fares
|Bhatinda - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bhatinda to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhatinda. So, to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 20 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the state-owned PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of the city. Remember, there are no Ola/Uber cabs as of 2018, so you have to choose either private or a tourist taxi.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic terminal of the Bhatinda Airport in Bhatinda. Baggage services at the airport include free trolley services, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners for security purposes. The airport has a parking space that can hold 40 vehicles at a time. There are various eating joints available throughout the terminal; there are also shopping areas, bookstores etc. for passengers’ recreation before catching their flight. ATMs and Pre-paid Taxi stalls are located outside the terminal building.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is a city and municipal corporation in the Southern part of Punjab. It is located at a distance of about 227 km from the capital city of Chandigarh. Home to a number of lakes, the city is often referred to as the ‘ City of Lakes”. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months, when the weather is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. Winters in Bathinda start in the month of October and continues till February. January and December are considered to be the coldest months when the temperature drops down to 8 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Bhatinda to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A