Bhatinda to Coimbatore FlightsBook Bhatinda to Coimbatore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Coimbatore. On flights from BUP - CJB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Coimbatore Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bhatinda to Coimbatore by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bhatinda to Coimbatore is approximately 2145 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bhatinda Airport to Coimbatore Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bhatinda to Coimbatore.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Coimbatore from Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bhatinda to Coimbatore, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Coimbatore easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Bhatinda to Coimbatore?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Coimbatore with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bhatinda to Coimbatore flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Coimbatore flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bhatinda to Coimbatore flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bhatinda to Coimbatore flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bhatinda to Coimbatore)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bhatinda to Coimbatore flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Bhatinda Airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are also many shopping stores from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is located in the northwest India in the Marwa region. Owing to a large number of artificial lakes, the city is often referred to as the 'City of Lakes'. It is the current administrative headquarters of Bathinda District and is one of the largest food grain and cotton suppliers in Northern India. The historic Qila Mubarak fort is one of the major attractions of the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months when the temperature remains pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During summer months, average temperature can go beyond 40 degree Celsius. Months from July to September are high in humidity and weather remains unpredictable.
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Commonly known as Peelamedu Airport, Coimbatore International Airport is among the most famous airports of the country. The airport holds second position in the state of Tamil Nadu in terms of passenger traffic and cargo handling. As the city witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round, the airport is equipped with all basic facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience. Commuting to and from the airport is easy as it is located at a central location. Central Bus Station is located at a distance of 10 km from this airport. The distance can easily be covered by taxis or autorickshaws.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Coimbatore Airport, is an international airport, located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. This airport is among the top airports of the country and witnesses a huge tourist influx all year-round. There is only one terminal in the airport, which caters to both domestic and international flights. From currency exchange facility to ATMs, there are a number of facilities available at this airport. Those who have some leisure time can indulge in shopping or can enjoy dining at the in-house restaurants. Wi-Fi, car rentals, child care rooms, wheel assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : email@example.com