Bhatinda to Doha FlightsBook Bhatinda to Doha flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Doha. On flights from BUP - DOH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Doha Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bhatinda and Doha in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Doha is 2363 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Doha flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Doha route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bhatinda to Doha route each day?11 flights fly on Bhatinda to Doha route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bhatinda to Doha?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Doha with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bhatinda to Doha flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Doha flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bhatinda to Doha?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Doha flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bhatinda? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bhatinda, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bhatinda to Doha flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bhatinda to Doha travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport (BUP) is located near the village of Virk Kalan, 20 km away from the city centre. The nearest bus station is located 2 km from the airport. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. Direct shuttle service is operated by the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation). You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport, and less expensive than cabs. Ola/Uber cabs are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport with just one terminal, is one of the busiest airport of Punjab. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Books, handloom products, and more can be bought at amazing prices from the several shops and stalls located in the terminal building of the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Earlier also known as Bikramgarh, Bathinda has a history dating back to 3000 years old. The rich cultural heritage of this city attracts a large number of tourists all year round. Some of the major attractions of this city include Quila Mubarak, Bhatinda Lake and Bir Talab Zoo. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The city witnesses monsoon from July to September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Doha Airport
Entitled as the 5th best airport in the world, Hamad International Airport is situated in the capital city of Qatar, Doha. This airport offers a wide variety of transport options for transfers to the city and vice versa. The city centre and the airport are located at a distance of 4 km. The airport is served by five buses that connect to various parts of the city. Passengers need a rechargeable smart card available at the information desk to use this service. You can also take a taxi from the taxi pavilion located outside the airport to the left. In the Ground Transportation Centre, you can also find car rental agency for any car of your choice. Other than all these options, there are Chauffeur-driven limousines at the airport that can be booked for going anywhere in Qatar.
Facilities at Doha Airport
Doha airport is a well-equipped airport that provides passengers with various facilities. For the comfort of the flyers, the airport has two lounges; Al Maha Transit Lounge and Oryx Lounge which are available at the airside of the airport. If you want to rest for a while or pass your time, use these lounges with either single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. If you want to shop before your flight, you can choose to buy stuff at duty free shopping at the arrivals section. Other than this, there are various shops across the airport which sell merchandise like locally made gifts, souvenirs, jewellery, books etc. For the convenience of the flyers, both the terminals of the airport have currency exchange counters. An art museum is also present in the premises. There are medical services, mobile charging points, banking services, luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi, etc. as well.
Best Time to Visit Doha
Founded as Al-Bidda in 1820s, Doha is the capital city of the state of Qatar. The name Doha has arrived from the Arabic word ad-dawha which means “the big tree”. This is in reference to an eminent tree which stood at the origin site where fishing village arose. It is definitely a great place to travel and if you plan, the best time to visit Doha is in its winter months. This season starts from November and goes on till April. The climate is cool, pleasing and perfect for taking a tour around the city. One will witness the temperature anywhere between 25 degree Celsius and 14 degree Celsius. Months from May to September are the hottest and any travel plans should be avoided during this time.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Doha Airport Details
Name : Hamad International Airport
Address : P.O Box 24659. Doha, Qatar. Qatar
Phone : NA
Email : NA