Bhatinda to Goa FlightsBook Bhatinda to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Goa. On flights from BUP - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Goa Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bhatinda to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bhatinda to Goa is approximately 1638 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bhatinda Airport to Goa Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bhatinda to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bhatinda to Goa, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Bhatinda to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bhatinda to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bhatinda to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bhatinda to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bhatinda to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bhatinda to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Bhatinda Airport (IATA: BUP) in Bhatinda provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is located in the northwest India in the Marwa region. Owing to a large number of artificial lakes, the city is often referred to as the 'City of Lakes'. It is the current administrative headquarters of Bathinda District and is one of the largest food grain and cotton suppliers in Northern India. The historic Qila Mubarak fort is one of the major attractions of the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months when the temperature remains pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During summer months, average temperature can go beyond 40 degree Celsius. Months from July to September are high in humidity and weather remains unpredictable.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Goa International Airport from the city is via the state-owned bus from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao, which run every half hour. The airport is located about 29 km from the Panjim and about 4 km from Vasco da Gama; so you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. As of 2018, Ola or Uber cabs do not provide their services in this area.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org