Bhatinda to Guwahati FlightsBook Bhatinda to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Guwahati. On flights from BUP - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhatinda and Guwahati in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Guwahati is 1704 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhatinda and Guwahati?The cabin baggage limit on Bhatinda to Guwahati flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bhatinda to Guwahati, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Bhatinda to Guwahati route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bhatinda to Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Bhatinda to Guwahati route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhatinda to Guwahati. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bhatinda to Guwahati?Book tickets from Bhatinda to Guwahati via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Guwahati flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Guwahati flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Guwahati flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhatinda to Guwahati flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Guwahati flight?To change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Guwahati flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Bhatinda Airport is well designed and well-equipped. Here, you can find facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. in the premises. There are restrooms for keeping the flyers comfortable. For connectivity, it has services like city buses, general taxis and car rentals. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available for the convenience and entertainment of passengers.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda, being one of the oldest cities in Punjab, is of great historical importance. It is the fifth largest city of the state and currently serves as the administrative headquarters of Bathinda District. The city is nicknamed the 'City of Lakes', courtesy the presence of a number of artificial lakes in the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the months between October and February, when the weather is pleasant and vegetation is high. July to September are the Monsoon months, when the weather remains unpredictable and city remains heavy rains. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature can go upto 40 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach Guwahati airport like sharing a taxi ride from Nepali Mandir for Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, if you want to travel by a AC bus then board one from Paltan Bazar. You will get a bus after every 30 minutes from morning 6:15 to evening 5 and it costs not more than 130 bucks. And interestingly, it takes just about 1 hour. For a hassle free ride to the airport download apps like Uber and Ola. These cab providers offer cab services which will take you to the airport in a convenient way.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like it has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal at this airport can manage about 500 passengers during the peak hours. While the international terminal has the capacity to handle almost 125 passengers during the peak hour. Good news for the travellers, as in the year 2020, there are chances that a new terminal will be open. Now you can also book a taxi as there are several options at the arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Situated between the Brahmaputra River bank and the Shillong plateau foothills, Guwahati is one of the most gorgeous geographical gems of the Northeast India. The cool, pleasant climate between the months of October and March makes them the best time to visit Guwahati and its surrounding areas. It is recommended that you visit during the festival of Bihu, an experience that must not be missed. Bihu is celebrated three times a year, once in January, once in April and then again in October. Try to avoid the monsoon season, i.e. between July and September because heavy rains will hamper your sightseeing plans.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com