Bhatinda to Kathmandu FlightsBook Bhatinda to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Kathmandu. On flights from BUP - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bhatinda and Kathmandu in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Kathmandu is 1047 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Kathmandu flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Kathmandu route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bhatinda to Kathmandu route each day?7 flights fly on Bhatinda to Kathmandu route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bhatinda to Kathmandu?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bhatinda to Kathmandu flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Kathmandu flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bhatinda to Kathmandu?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Kathmandu flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bhatinda? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bhatinda, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bhatinda to Kathmandu flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bhatinda to Kathmandu travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Located approximately 20 km away from the city center, Bhatinda Domestic Airport serves the city of Bhatinda in Punjab. There are many ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport like taking the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw.. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus, but they also cost more than the bus. Cabs and auto rickshaws are also available at every hour, from day to night. Unfortunately, Ola and Uber cabs are yet to start their services in the city.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic terminal of the Bhatinda Airport in Bhatinda. Baggage services at the airport include free trolley services, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners for security purposes. The airport has a parking space that can hold 40 vehicles at a time. There are various eating joints available throughout the terminal; there are also shopping areas, bookstores etc. for passengers’ recreation before catching their flight. ATMs and Pre-paid Taxi stalls are located outside the terminal building.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
A fascinating history attached to the beautiful city of Bhatinda never fails to attract tourists from across the globe. Some of the most important places to visit in this beautiful city include Qila Mubarak, Lakhi Jungle, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden. The city remains flooded with tourists all year round though the best season to visit Bhatinda is during winters. Winter season that varies between October and February is best time for sightseeing. Early February is the time when Basant Panchami is celebrated and the entire city looks lively and bright. The maximum temperature during summers goes upto 40 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Kathmandu airport is a well-built structure. It has an Executive lounge located at the international terminal. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has currency exchange counters located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, locally made gift sets, etc. International airport has limited duty free shopping as well. The facility of luggage wrapping is also available. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, post office, etc. at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA