Bhatinda to Kolkata FlightsBook Bhatinda to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4590. Approximately 15 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Kolkata. On flights from BUP - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhatinda and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Kolkata is 1581 km in a direct flight. Approximately 15 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhatinda and Kolkata?The cabin baggage limit on Bhatinda to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bhatinda to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?15 flights fly on Bhatinda to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bhatinda to Kolkata in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4590 would be the lowest airfare for a Bhatinda to Kolkata flight, in the next 30 days. There are 15 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bhatinda to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?15 weekly flights fly on Bhatinda to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhatinda to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bhatinda to Kolkata for today?The cheapest fare from Bhatinda to Kolkata for today is ₹4590. The fare usually varies between Bhatinda and Kolkata.
- How to book tickets online from Bhatinda to Kolkata?Book tickets from Bhatinda to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Kolkata flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Kolkata flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhatinda to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Kolkata flight?To change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bhatinda to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Bhatinda - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bhatinda to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
There are several modes of reaching Bhatinda Airport, a domestic base, from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 20 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board opt for the direct shuttle service that is operated by PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) to reach the airport. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day, or get an autorickshaw. Remember there are no Ola/Uber cabs in the city as of 2018.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Bhatinda Domestic Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are availablse for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The culturally rich city of Bhatinda never fails to impress tourists with its old world charm. From getting an insight into the heritage of the city to satiating your taste buds, there is a lot to indulge in at this mesmerising city. Visit the Qila Mubarak, which is a historic monument and was constructed during the Kushana Kingdom. Winter months are considered to be the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda. The temperature during this time of the year doesn’t go beyond 24 degree Celsius. Also, it is the time of the year when Basant Panchami is celebrated, which is among the most important festivals.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport houses many excellent services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet is also available at this amazing airport (if you are up for a nominal charge). Call right now at +91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to keep your items at the airport. Yes, now it is possible to keep luggages at the airport. It will cost you just about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. One can keep items for 30 days, superb right? So, what are you waiting for? Book a flight to the ‘city of joy’ right now if you want to experience brilliant services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Bhatinda to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Nov₹18449
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 18449
- 22 Nov₹11510
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 11510
- 23 Nov₹17924
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 17924
- 24 Nov₹14888
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Airline from INR 14888
- 25 Nov₹25536
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 25536
- 27 Nov₹7345
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Airline from INR 7345
- 28 Nov₹11361
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 11361
- 29 Nov₹5115
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Airline from INR 5115
- 30 Nov₹13776
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 13776
- 01 Dec₹22709
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Airline from INR 22709
- 03 Dec₹5712
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Airline from INR 5712
- 04 Dec
- 06 Dec₹4960
- Bhatinda to Kolkata by Airline from INR 4960
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com