Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from BUP - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhatinda and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur is 4116 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhatinda and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Bhatinda Airport (IATA: BUP) in Bhatinda provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda, being one of the oldest cities in Punjab, is of great historical importance. It is the fifth largest city of the state and currently serves as the administrative headquarters of Bathinda District. The city is nicknamed the 'City of Lakes', courtesy the presence of a number of artificial lakes in the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the months between October and February, when the weather is pleasant and vegetation is high. July to September are the Monsoon months, when the weather remains unpredictable and city remains heavy rains. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature can go upto 40 degree Celsius.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. You can either hire a taxi (regular or premium), opt for the super-speed KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus. Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the Express train, then you can board it from KL Sentral Station; trains depart for the airport from the station every 15 minutes. You can also board from the bus from the KL Sentral Bus Station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA