Bhatinda to Lucknow FlightsBook Bhatinda to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Lucknow. On flights from BUP - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bhatinda to Lucknow by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bhatinda to Lucknow is approximately 691 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bhatinda Airport to Lucknow Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bhatinda to Lucknow.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Lucknow from Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bhatinda to Lucknow, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Bhatinda to Lucknow?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bhatinda to Lucknow flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Lucknow flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bhatinda to Lucknow flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bhatinda to Lucknow flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bhatinda to Lucknow)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bhatinda to Lucknow flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is located in the northwest India in the Marwa region. Owing to a large number of artificial lakes, the city is often referred to as the 'City of Lakes'. It is the current administrative headquarters of Bathinda District and is one of the largest food grain and cotton suppliers in Northern India. The historic Qila Mubarak fort is one of the major attractions of the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months when the temperature remains pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During summer months, average temperature can go beyond 40 degree Celsius. Months from July to September are high in humidity and weather remains unpredictable.
How to Travel Lucknow Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport of Lucknow from the city is via the UPSRTC bus (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) from Charbagh Bus Station, near to Charbagh Station. The airport is located about 12 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Lucknow Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk (only at T1), Car Rentals and much more, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time To Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org