Bhatinda to Mumbai FlightsBook Bhatinda to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Mumbai. On flights from BUP - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bhatinda to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bhatinda to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 1261 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bhatinda to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bhatinda to Mumbai everyday?There are 10 flights that fly from Bhatinda to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bhatinda to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bhatinda to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bhatinda to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bhatinda or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bhatinda to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bhatinda to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Airport (BUP) is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned direct shuttle bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw to cover a distance of 20 km between the city centre and the airport. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops to the airport. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and private) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. App-based cab service providers like Ola/Uber are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhatinda. So, to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 20 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the state-owned PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of the city. Remember, there are no Ola/Uber cabs as of 2018, so you have to choose either private or a tourist taxi.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, ranked world’s best airport regarding airport service quality, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport has two terminals, one for the international flights and one for the domestic ones. Both the terminals are located at a distance of 5 km from each other and are well-connected through taxis. As the Mumbai airport is located just 12 km from the city centre commuting is not a task. You can take prepaid or postpaid taxis or can commute via trains. The nearest railway station is Vile Parle(East) from domestic terminal and Andheri (East) from international terminal. There are no direct bus services from the airport to the city centre, however there are some buses that connect the airport to the railway station.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com