Bhatinda to Patna FlightsBook Bhatinda to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4587. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Patna. On flights from BUP - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Patna Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bhatinda and Patna in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Patna is 1121 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Patna flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bhatinda-Patna route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bhatinda to Patna route each day?8 flights fly on Bhatinda to Patna route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Bhatinda to Patna in the next 30 days?₹4587 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Bhatinda to Patna in next 30 days. There are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Bhatinda to Patna for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Bhatinda to Patna for today is ₹4587. So wait no more and fly to Patna airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bhatinda to Patna?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Patna with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bhatinda to Patna flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Patna flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bhatinda to Patna?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Patna flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bhatinda? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bhatinda, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bhatinda to Patna flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bhatinda to Patna travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Bhatinda to Patna Flight Fares
|Bhatinda - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bhatinda to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport (BUP) is located near the village of Virk Kalan, 20 km away from the city centre. The nearest bus station is located 2 km from the airport. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. Direct shuttle service is operated by the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation). You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport, and less expensive than cabs. Ola/Uber cabs are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport with just one terminal, is one of the busiest airport of Punjab. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Books, handloom products, and more can be bought at amazing prices from the several shops and stalls located in the terminal building of the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Earlier also known as Bikramgarh, Bathinda has a history dating back to 3000 years old. The rich cultural heritage of this city attracts a large number of tourists all year round. Some of the major attractions of this city include Quila Mubarak, Bhatinda Lake and Bir Talab Zoo. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The city witnesses monsoon from July to September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Famous by the name of Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna airport is a major airport in the state of Bihar. It is the 22nd busiest airport in India, statistically. The distance between Patna City Chowk and Patna Airport is 21 kms. The travel time between these points is 25 minutes is travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Patna airport is in Mithapur which is 7 km away. You can board state bus from here. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 5 km which connects major railheads. One can board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. There are also prepaid auto services available for travel.
Facilities at Patna Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Patna Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also a lost and found counter wherein you can report any misplaced or lost luggage. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are not a part of this airport. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Patna
One of the prime metropolitan cities of Bihar, Patna is a wonderful place to visit. Places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Patna. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Patna. As summers hit the city the temperature rises between 28°C to 41°C. Winter months in Patna are joyful as the temperature is 12°C to 32°C. July, August, and September are the months when the city is drenched in rain.
Bhatinda to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
- 17 Nov₹10308
- Bhatinda to Patna by Airline from INR 10308
- 26 Nov₹7180
- Bhatinda to Patna by Airline from INR 7180
- 28 Nov₹10049
- Bhatinda to Patna by Air India Airline from INR 10049
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov₹13409
- Bhatinda to Patna by Air India Airline from INR 13409
- 08 Dec₹5146
- Bhatinda to Patna by Airline from INR 5146
- 17 Dec₹6354
- Bhatinda to Patna by Airline from INR 6354
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org