Bhatinda to Ranchi FlightsBook Bhatinda to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Ranchi. On flights from BUP - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bhatinda to Ranchi through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bhatinda and Ranchi is 1280 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bhatinda to Ranchi flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bhatinda to Ranchi flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many flights fly to this destination from Bhatinda everyday?To reach Ranchi, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Bhatinda everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bhatinda?To reach Ranchi, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bhatinda. The price ranges from Bhatinda to Ranchi. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bhatinda to Ranchi through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bhatinda to Ranchi. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Ranchi flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Ranchi flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Ranchi airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Ranchi flights?For Bhatinda to Ranchi flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?If you are flying from Bhatinda, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bhatinda to Ranchi flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bhatinda to Ranchi flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Being one of the newest airports in India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is located just 20 km from the city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. If you have more luggage, you can also book a pre-paid taxi or travel by a tourist taxi to reach the airport in 50 mins. If none of these suit you, just take an auto-rickshaw till the airport. Please note that nighttime fares are 50% more than daytime. Also, Ola and Uber (cab-based app) are yet to start operation in the city.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
How To Travel To Ranchi Airport
Covering an area of 564 acres, Ranchi airport is the 27th busiest airport of the country. The airport connects the city of Ranchi with major cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and many more. Some of the budget airlines that offer their air services to and from Ranchi are SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Air India and GoAir. Referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi airport is located at a distance of 7 km from the city of Ranchi. Public transport including buses and taxis are easily available at the airport. You can take a taxi to reach the bus station from the airport and then take a bus to reach any other part of the city.
Facilities At Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport primarily serves the city of Ranchi. It is situated at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time To Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org