Bhatinda to Riyadh FlightsBook Bhatinda to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Riyadh. On flights from BUP - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- How far is Bhatinda to Riyadh by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Bhatinda to Riyadh is approximately 2841 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Bhatinda Airport to Riyadh Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Bhatinda to Riyadh.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Riyadh from Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Bhatinda to Riyadh, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Riyadh easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Bhatinda to Riyadh?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bhatinda to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Bhatinda to Riyadh flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Riyadh flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Bhatinda to Riyadh flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Bhatinda to Riyadh flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Bhatinda to Riyadh)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Bhatinda to Riyadh flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Car Rentals and much more, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the terminal, you can also indulge in some inexpensive shopping of handicrafts, souvenirs, books and more.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is located in the northwest India in the Marwa region. Owing to a large number of artificial lakes, the city is often referred to as the 'City of Lakes'. It is the current administrative headquarters of Bathinda District and is one of the largest food grain and cotton suppliers in Northern India. The historic Qila Mubarak fort is one of the major attractions of the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months when the temperature remains pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During summer months, average temperature can go beyond 40 degree Celsius. Months from July to September are high in humidity and weather remains unpredictable.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Visiting a country is never complete without local interaction, and language constitutes as a very important part of any cultural identity. The cultural heritage of Riyadh is built on the same foundation of a myriad of languages ranging from Arabic, English, Gulf Arabic to the minority ones such as Tagalog, Rohingya and Urdu. Riyadh will therefore provide to be an easy blending ground for people who love to socialize. The summers are extremely hot and dry with temperatures rising as far as 52 degree celsius.The weather conditions are pretty pleasant during the latter months of the year making it the best time to visit Riyadh.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA