Bhatinda to Singapore FlightsBook Bhatinda to Singapore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bhatinda and Singapore. On flights from BUP - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhatinda Singapore Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhatinda and Singapore in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhatinda to Singapore is 4431 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhatinda and Singapore?The cabin baggage limit on Bhatinda to Singapore flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bhatinda to Singapore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Bhatinda to Singapore route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bhatinda to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Bhatinda to Singapore route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhatinda to Singapore. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bhatinda to Singapore?Book tickets from Bhatinda to Singapore via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Singapore flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhatinda to Singapore flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhatinda to Singapore flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhatinda to Singapore flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhatinda?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhatinda is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Singapore flight?To change the travelling date for Bhatinda to Singapore flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Bhatinda Domestic Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are availablse for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda, being one of the oldest cities in Punjab, is of great historical importance. It is the fifth largest city of the state and currently serves as the administrative headquarters of Bathinda District. The city is nicknamed the 'City of Lakes', courtesy the presence of a number of artificial lakes in the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the months between October and February, when the weather is pleasant and vegetation is high. July to September are the Monsoon months, when the weather remains unpredictable and city remains heavy rains. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature can go upto 40 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
There are many ways to reach Changi International Airport in Singapore like taking the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train by boarding the eastbound train from Tanah Merah Station. Train service to the airport begins at 5:20 AM on weekdays and 5:47 AM on the weekends. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more time saving than the others. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, it makes stoppages at almost all important landmarks in the centre of the city; but they could also be irregular at times, so make sure to leave at time or you risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Serving the city with international flights to and from all over the world, Changi International Airport in Singapore provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs, Currency Exchange, free Wi-Fi, Prepaid taxi counters and Car Rentals can be found in the Arrivals Zone of all the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers. You can also enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention at Raffles Medical Group, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. You’ll never get bored at the airport as it houses a variety of entertainment options, such as free Movie Theatres (24*7), gaming decks, gardens and children’s playgrounds.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Singapore tops the list of the favourite holiday destinations in Asia. Beyond a picture-perfect skyline and a bustling city centre, there is a lot to explore in this mesmerising island country. The best time to visit Singapore is between the months of December and April. During this time of the year, the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for sightseeing. The temperature during these months hover between 24 degree Celsius and 30 degree Celsius. July marks the beginning of festive season in the country. Great Singapore Sale and the Singapore Food Festival are big events that take place in this month.
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA