Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Bhatinda. On flights from BBI - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bhubaneshwar and Bhatinda is 1556 km. There are about 7 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhatinda, how many flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday?To reach Bhatinda, there are 7 flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar?To reach Bhatinda, there are 7 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar. The price ranges from Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhatinda airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flights?For Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?If you are flying from Bhubaneshwar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bhubaneshwar to Bhatinda flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
There are many ways to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport like taking the state bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Most bus lines pass through Ashok Nagar station, so you can board from there, but make sure you check the stoppages, so as to avoid confusion. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI) or Biju Patnaik International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Apollo Hospital, which is located on airport grounds. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The ancient city of Bhubaneswar is home to a number of religious spots and tourist attractions. There are more than 500 temples including some of the world famous temples like Mukteshwar Temple, Lingaraja Temple and Parsurameswar Temple. Bhubaneswar combined with Puri and Konark forms the Golden Triangle, which is one of the most frequently taken trips by foreigners and locals alike. Summers in Bhubaneswar are hot and humid and not ideal for sightseeing. Winters are mild when temperature varies between 16 to 24 degree celsius. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March. During Monsoons, city receives heavy rainfall and weather remains moderately hot.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
The three best ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport (IATA: BUP) from the city are by taxis, buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The bus is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can board the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) operated direct shuttle service to the airport. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. Taxis are costlier than buses. They are, however, available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
Bhatinda is located in the northwest India in the Marwa region. Owing to a large number of artificial lakes, the city is often referred to as the 'City of Lakes'. It is the current administrative headquarters of Bathinda District and is one of the largest food grain and cotton suppliers in Northern India. The historic Qila Mubarak fort is one of the major attractions of the city. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is during the winter months when the temperature remains pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During summer months, average temperature can go beyond 40 degree Celsius. Months from July to September are high in humidity and weather remains unpredictable.
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available