Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Bikaner. On flights from BBI - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bhubaneshwar and Bikaner is 1535 km. There are about 8 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bikaner, how many flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday?To reach Bikaner, there are 8 flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar?To reach Bikaner, there are 8 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar. The price ranges from Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bikaner airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flights?For Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?If you are flying from Bhubaneshwar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bhubaneshwar to Bikaner flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Bhubaneswar Airport
There are several modes of reaching Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the bus or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 6 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board Bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) and 207A to reach the airport. Please note that these buses pass through Ashok Nagar Station. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport, also known as Biju Patnaik International Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, 24*7 medical facilities are available at Apollo Hospital (located within the airport). Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of T1, available at both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time To Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a place full of colour and life. The city is a favourite among tourists from round the world because of its lavish palaces and markets. The city is a mix of everything royal and beautiful and welcomes tourists all year round. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and experience its beauty in full swing would be during the months of October up to March since the weather remains pleasant. The summers can be extremely hot and humid with temperatures exceeding 46 degree Celsius on some days. The winters are completely opposite with temperatures hovering between 4 degree Celsius and 23 degree Celsius.
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available