Bhubaneshwar to Chennai FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3550. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Chennai. On flights from BBI - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Chennai Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai?The first flight from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai departs at 10:50 and arrives Chennai at 12:40.
- When is the last flight from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai?The last flight from Bhubaneshwar’s departs at 21:50 and arrives Chennai at 23:40.
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhubaneshwar and Chennai in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai is 990 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 45 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹3550. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhubaneshwar and Chennai?The cabin baggage limit on Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Bhubaneshwar to Chennai route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹3550 would be the lowest airfare for a Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight, in the next 30 days. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Bhubaneshwar to Chennai route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai for today?The cheapest fare from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai for today is ₹3550. The fare usually varies between Bhubaneshwar and Chennai.
- How to book tickets online from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai?Book tickets from Bhubaneshwar to Chennai via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhubaneshwar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhubaneshwar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight?To change the travelling date for Bhubaneshwar to Chennai flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Bhubaneshwar to Chennai Flight Fares
|Bhubaneshwar - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bhubaneshwar to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport, also called Biju Patnaik International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A (from its pre-designated stops). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Bhubaneswar Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange (only at T1) and Car Rentals, Bhubaneswar Airport (Biju Patnaik International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, T1, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time To Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its ancient temples and lush greenery, is among the most visited places of the country. The entire city was designed by famous German architect Otto Königsberger in the year 1948. Other than religious significance, the city is also known for its greenery and cleanliness. Some of the products this city widely known for are Ikat sarees, Pipli, cane furniture and Bidri-ware. Though the city witnesses huge influx of tourists throughout the year, the best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the climate is pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities and sightseeing.
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both the terminal; domestic and international. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange on both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, clothing, tea, etc at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to the duty-free shop at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Other provisions for passengers include include massage and spa, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, child-care room, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
One of the most colourful and cultural rich part of South India is Chennai. It is a treasure box of major attractions and entices tourists with its beauty. From its pretty beaches to beautiful temples and historical sites, it is a mix of everything good. Summer, winter and monsoon are the three seasons this city witnesses. The best time to visit Chennai out of these three seasons is are the winter months that begin in November and end in February. The temperature during this time of the year is between 19°C - 27°C. With cool breeze in the mornings and evenings, it makes the perfect scene to explore the city and beat the heat.
Bhubaneshwar to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹3550
- Bhubaneshwar to Chennai by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3550
- 21 Aug₹3550
- Bhubaneshwar to Chennai by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3550
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep₹2462
- Bhubaneshwar to Chennai by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2462
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 SepIndiGo
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A