Bhubaneshwar to Colombo FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Colombo. On flights from BBI - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Colombo Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Bhubaneshwar to Colombo through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Bhubaneshwar and Colombo is 1613 km. There are about 3 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Colombo, how many flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday?To reach Colombo, there are 3 flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar?To reach Colombo, there are 3 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Bhubaneshwar. The price ranges from Bhubaneshwar to Colombo. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Bhubaneshwar to Colombo through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Bhubaneshwar to Colombo. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flights?The check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Colombo airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flights?For Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?If you are flying from Bhubaneshwar, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Bhubaneshwar to Colombo flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
There are many ways to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport like taking the state bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Most bus lines pass through Ashok Nagar station, so you can board from there, but make sure you check the stoppages, so as to avoid confusion. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at both domestic and international terminals of Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Apollo Hospital is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers at both the terminals. The international terminal also has duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The ancient city of Bhubaneswar is home to a number of religious spots and tourist attractions. There are more than 500 temples including some of the world famous temples like Mukteshwar Temple, Lingaraja Temple and Parsurameswar Temple. Bhubaneswar combined with Puri and Konark forms the Golden Triangle, which is one of the most frequently taken trips by foreigners and locals alike. Summers in Bhubaneswar are hot and humid and not ideal for sightseeing. Winters are mild when temperature varies between 16 to 24 degree celsius. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March. During Monsoons, city receives heavy rainfall and weather remains moderately hot.
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
An heady mix of mesmerising landscapes, British colonial heritage and friendly locals, Sri Lanka is one of the most stunning countries in the world. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and witnesses a huge influx of commuters all year round. To ensure easy transportation, taxis, minibuses and express buses are available outside the airport. Other than Colombo, taxis are also available to travel to Negombo, Dambulla and other nearby places. The Sri Lanka Transport Board runs a wide network of buses throughout Sri Lanka.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, being among the tourist destinations, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To ensure a comfortable travel experience to the commuters, Bandaranaike International Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From shopping at the duty-free stores to savouring mouth-watering food at the in-house restaurants, there is a lot to indulge in at this airport. Also, there are duty free shops of electronics, liquor, accessories, sweets, sunglasses and eyewear at the airport. Facilities like WiFi, car rental, lost and found, currency exchange and massage centres can also be found here.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Tourism in Sri Lanka is growing faster than any other country in Asia. Sri Lanka is a truly fascinating country offering anything a traveller can desire for. Besides beautiful beaches and historic sites, the country is also renowned for its rich wildlife. There are more than 26 national parks in the country. Colombo is one of the most loved destinations in the country. Tourists can visit this city at any time of the year as weather remains pleasant throughout. However, monsoons bring heavy rainfall between the months of May to August, which is not an ideal time for sightseeing. The best time to visit Colombo is in the months from November to February.
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA