Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1284. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Kolkata. On flights from BBI - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||10|
|Aerial Distance||369 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, AirAsia India, Air India, Go Air|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||AirAsia India I5536, ₹1284|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||AirAsia India I5536, ₹1284|
|Minimum Flight Duration||00 Hours & 45 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Bhubaneshwar||Air India 9727, Departs at 09:15|
|First Flight Arrives at Kolkata||Air India 9727, Arrives at 11:10|
|Last Flight Departs from Bhubaneshwar||IndiGo 598, Departs at 20:15|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kolkata||IndiGo 598, Arrives at 21:10|
Bhubaneshwar Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- Q. At what time does the first Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight leave from Bhubaneshwar airport?A. The first flight from Bhubaneshwar departs at 09:15 from Bhubaneshwar Airport and reaches Kolkata Airport at 11:10.
- Q. At what time does the last Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight depart from Bhubaneshwar airport?A. The last Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight departs at 20:15 from Bhubaneshwar Airport and reaches Kolkata Airport at 21:10.
- Q. On a direct flight from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?A. On a direct flight from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata, the aerial distance covered is 369 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- Q. What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight?A. The journey time for a Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight on a direct flight is 00 Hours & 45 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Bhubaneshwar and Kolkata.
- Q. Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight?A. Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Q. Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata everyday?A. There are 10 flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Q. What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata in the next 30 days?A. ₹1284 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata in the next 30 days. Book from 10 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- Q. What are number of flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata weekly?A. There are 10 flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata weekly. Reach Kolkata easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹1284.
- Q. What is cheapest fare to Kolkata from Bhubaneshwar today?A. The cheapest fare from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata is ₹1284. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kolkata right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Q. Searching for flights from Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata, how to book tickets online?A. It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Q. Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Q. Searching for Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?A. Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kolkata.
- Q. Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flights?A. Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?A. Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bhubaneshwar or any other city, do web check-in!
- Q. After booking a Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight, is it possible to change the travel date?A. Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Bhubaneshwar - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
The most economical way to reach Bhubaneswar’s Biju Patnaik International Airport is to travel by the bus. You can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A in the city centre to get to the airport. Most of these buses stop by Ashok Nagar Station, so you can board from there. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at Apollo Hospitals, which is situated inside the airport area. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Often dubbed as the ‘Temple City of India’, Bhubaneswar is the capital and largest city of Odisha. Situated on the eastern part of the state, the city came into existence on 13th April 1948. Other than temples, the city is also famous for its shopping scene. The place is well-known for its applique work of Pipli, cane furniture, Ikat sarees and Bidri-ware. Endowed with multiple tourist attractions and religious sites, the city is a major tourist attraction. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when temperature varies between 16 to 24 degree celsius. Tourists all visit this city during Monsoons when the city received heavy rainfalls and looks extremely beautiful.
Top Routes from Bhubaneshwar
Bhubaneshwar to New Delhi Flights Bhubaneshwar to Mumbai Flights Bhubaneshwar to Bengaluru Flights Bhubaneshwar to Chennai Flights Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata Flights Bhubaneshwar to Hyderabad Flights Bhubaneshwar to Kochi Flights Bhubaneshwar to Ahmedabad Flights Bhubaneshwar to Pune Flights Bhubaneshwar to Goa Flights
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU) is located 17 km from the main centre of kolkata. So, if you need a ride from the city centre to the airport you have several options to do it. The best option is that you can board a bus from several places in Kolkata like AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), and V1. Also, you can travel by a yellow coloured taxi which is available everywhere in Kolkata. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are available from all parts of kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like it has 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. If you are looking for wireless Internet then it is is available. All you have to do is pay a fee. Also, for those who are thinking to leave behind their luggage here can do it for 25- 30 days. Look at the departures or arrivals areas of the airport you will find the counter (service available 24*7). And it will cost you just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more info.call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famously called as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata was once the former capital of British India. This beautiful city is located on the eastern coast of India and is blessed with a typical tropical climate. Similar to many regions of the country, Kolkata has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata would be during the winters that start from October and end in March. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the budding autumn and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. Other than the weather, you can experience the famous Durga Puja during this time. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Jan₹4400
- Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 4400
- 28 Jan₹2275
- Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2275
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan₹1531
- Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 1531
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹1974
- Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 1974
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb₹1531
- Bhubaneshwar to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 1531
- 23 Feb
- 24 Feb
- 25 Feb
- 26 Feb
- 27 Feb
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Kolkata
Top Routes From Bhubaneshwar
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan