Bhubaneshwar to Muscat FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Muscat. On flights from BBI - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Muscat Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bhubaneshwar to Muscat, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bhubaneshwar to Muscat, the aerial distance covered is 2830 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Muscat everyday?There are 10 flights that fly from Bhubaneshwar to Muscat everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bhubaneshwar to Muscat, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Muscat.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bhubaneshwar?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bhubaneshwar or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bhubaneshwar to Muscat flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
The most economical way to reach Bhubaneswar’s Biju Patnaik International Airport is to travel by the bus. You can board bus line 207 (NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A in the city centre to get to the airport. Most of these buses stop by Ashok Nagar Station, so you can board from there. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI), also referred to as Biju Patnaik International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Often dubbed as the ‘Temple City of India’, Bhubaneswar is the capital and largest city of Odisha. Situated on the eastern part of the state, the city came into existence on 13th April 1948. Other than temples, the city is also famous for its shopping scene. The place is well-known for its applique work of Pipli, cane furniture, Ikat sarees and Bidri-ware. Endowed with multiple tourist attractions and religious sites, the city is a major tourist attraction. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when temperature varies between 16 to 24 degree celsius. Tourists all visit this city during Monsoons when the city received heavy rainfalls and looks extremely beautiful.
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have several great facilities like free Wi-Fi. Just register with your mobile number to get a code which will help you to use the free Wi-Fi at the airport. The terminal buildings also has several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are there at Muscat Airport which has several different currencies. 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus are also available at the airport. For meet and greet services at Muscat airport one can easily contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
The largest and the capital city of Oman, Muscat experiences a hot, arid climate all throughout the year. The winter season, which lasts from November to March, is the best time to visit Muscat. During this time, the average daytime temperature is around 30 degree celsius, while the night-time temperature sticks to an average of 15 degree celsius. The city is known for its scorching summers and therefore, winters are ideal to enjoy exploring its many marvels. You can relax at the beach or indulge in shopping or sightseeing. Plan a trip in January to enjoy the world-renowned Muscat Festival.
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA