Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh FlightsBook Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bhubaneshwar and Riyadh. On flights from BBI - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bhubaneshwar Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Bhubaneshwar and Riyadh in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh is 4031 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Bhubaneshwar and Riyadh?The cabin baggage limit on Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh route. The prices of these flights vary from Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh?Book tickets from Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Bhubaneshwar?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Bhubaneshwar is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flight?To change the travelling date for Bhubaneshwar to Riyadh flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI), also known as Biju Patnaik International Airport is located about 6 km away from Bhubaneswar city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. The main bus lines which can lead you from Bhubaneswar city centre to Bhubaneswar Airport are: Bus line 207(NandanKanan to the Airport) and 207 A.Most bus lines pass through Ashok Nagar station.For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The capital of the state of Odisha, Bhubaneswar is one of the most visited destinations of the country. Popularly referred to as the ‘Temple City of India’, it is home to some of the most historic temples of the country. Other than temples, Odisha State Museum is also among the most visited attractions. Some of the popular places to visit include Udayagiri, Lingaraja Temple, Khandagiri Caves, Nandankanan Zoological Park and Dhauli. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months i.e., from December till March. The city experiences hot climate during the summer months while heavy rainfalls during the monsoon season.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
Touring your way through Saudi will definitely be an adventure if you’re the free spirited kind. There will be rules and regulations that one may have to follow according to the country standards, but that may not not pose a problem if you’re in Riyadh. The hobbies you can invest in while at stay are many. If one is planning a visit to the capital, the best time to visit Riyadh and indulge in these recreational activities would be during the last quarter of the year since the weather conditions are much better. Summers are dry and scorching with temperatures reaching a maximum of 52 degrees. The nights are expected to be much cooler and enjoyable due to the drop in temperatures. Winter season provides for the best time to travel around the place.
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA