Bikaner to Amritsar FlightsBook Bikaner to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Amritsar. On flights from BKB - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bikaner and Amritsar in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Amritsar is 427 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Amritsar flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Amritsar route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bikaner to Amritsar route each day?8 flights fly on Bikaner to Amritsar route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bikaner to Amritsar?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bikaner to Amritsar flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Amritsar flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bikaner to Amritsar?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bikaner to Amritsar flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bikaner? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bikaner, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bikaner to Amritsar flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bikaner to Amritsar travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the middle of the Thar desert, Bikaner is the 4th largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Decorated with beautiful palaces and vibrant red and yellow sandstone temples, the place is favourite among many tourists. If you’re planning a trip to the city, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the Winter months of October upto March. The weather remains quite pleasant during this time for a tour of the city. The summers can be quite extreme with a hot and humid climate and temperatures soaring upto 46 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Generally known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, the Amritsar Airport is a major airport connecting various cities across India. It possesses a runway of 12,001 ft. In fact, it is the 27th airport in India in terms of passenger traffic. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Amritsar City Chowk and Amritsar Airport, the distance covered is 11 kms. To cover this stretch, it takes around 30 minutes if travelling by a car. If travelling by an auto-rickshaw, it might take you 20 minutes. Sadly, the connectivity to and from airport is not supported by buses or trains. Other than these options, you can opt for pre-paid taxi services.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport is the busiest airport serving Punjab. Catering to number of passengers each day, it has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bars. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. In case a person wants to use the internet, he/she can connect to the free Wi-Fi available for first 30 minutes. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Duty free shopping is also available at this airport. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATMs, etc.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Home to Golden Temple, yummy parathas and many architectural wonders, Amritsar, one of the best cities in Punjab is undoubtedly the best place to visit in India. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are the most visited tourist places in Amritsar. The best time to visit Amritsar is from the months of November, December, January, February and March. Avoid summers in Amritsar which starts from April to June and the average temperature is 49°C. Amritsar experiences monsoon between the months of July to October. The temperature in Amritsar drops down to -4°C during the winter season.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org