Bikaner to Bengaluru FlightsBook Bikaner to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Bengaluru. On flights from BKB - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Bikaner to Bengaluru, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Bikaner to Bengaluru, the aerial distance covered is 1731 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Bikaner to Bengaluru flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Bikaner to Bengaluru everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Bikaner to Bengaluru everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Bikaner to Bengaluru, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Bikaner to Bengaluru flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Bikaner to Bengaluru flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Bengaluru flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bengaluru.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Bengaluru flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Bikaner to Bengaluru flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Bikaner?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Bikaner or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Bikaner to Bengaluru flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Bikaner to Bengaluru flight can be changed as per the requirement
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Lying at the heart of Rajasthan, most of Bikaner is a dry, desert area which experiences sandstorms and humid temperatures very often. The city is dressed in a pink hue, similar to that of Jaipur because of the pink sandstone used in most of its architecture. Bikaner is connected to all major cities in Rajasthan by road. Since the city part of Bikaner is compact, it’s best explored on foot. A trip to the city could be planned during the months of October up to March since it’s the Best Time To Visit Bikaner.The rest of the year remains hot and humid with temperatures rising up to 46 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International is among the most important airports of the country. With a plan of expansion, the airport will be designed to handle 40 million passengers by the end of year 2020. For now, there is only one terminal in the airport that handles both domestic and international flights. It is connected to the main city by National Highway 44. A wide network of public transport help passengers commute from the city to the airport conveniently and hassle-free. Outside the terminal, there are separate pick-up zones for various ride sharing companies and rental cab services. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is one of the biggest public transportation provider in the city. It operates a fleet of Volvo B7RLE buses from various parts of the city.
Facilities At Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) is the main airport in the city of Bengaluru. The airport is operated by BIAL, which is a private vendor and first of its kinds in India. Numerous high-end facilities are available at Bengaluru airport for passengers. A number of lounges in the airport ensure a comfortable travel experience for worn out travellers. Lounges operated by Plaza Premium and Above Ground Level are located at level 1 and the mezzanine level. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at several retail outlets like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop. For some duty free shopping, Sound and Vision is a must-visit.
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org