Bikaner to Bhatinda FlightsBook Bikaner to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Bikaner and Bhatinda. On flights from BKB - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Bikaner Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Bikaner and Bhatinda in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Bikaner to Bhatinda is 288 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Bhatinda flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Bikaner-Bhatinda route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Bikaner to Bhatinda route each day?5 flights fly on Bikaner to Bhatinda route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Bikaner to Bhatinda?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Bikaner to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Bikaner to Bhatinda flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Bikaner to Bhatinda flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Bikaner to Bhatinda?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Bikaner to Bhatinda flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Bikaner? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Bikaner, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Bikaner to Bhatinda flight. Please help!It is possible to change Bikaner to Bhatinda travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the middle of the Thar desert, Bikaner is the 4th largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Decorated with beautiful palaces and vibrant red and yellow sandstone temples, the place is favourite among many tourists. If you’re planning a trip to the city, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the Winter months of October upto March. The weather remains quite pleasant during this time for a tour of the city. The summers can be quite extreme with a hot and humid climate and temperatures soaring upto 46 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Bhatinda in the Indian state of Punjab. There are several ways to get to the airport like the PRTC shuttle bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. App based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet run its services in the city as of 2018
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic terminal of the Bhatinda Airport in Bhatinda. Baggage services at the airport include free trolley services, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners for security purposes. The airport has a parking space that can hold 40 vehicles at a time. There are various eating joints available throughout the terminal; there are also shopping areas, bookstores etc. for passengers’ recreation before catching their flight. ATMs and Pre-paid Taxi stalls are located outside the terminal building.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
A fascinating history attached to the beautiful city of Bhatinda never fails to attract tourists from across the globe. Some of the most important places to visit in this beautiful city include Qila Mubarak, Lakhi Jungle, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden. The city remains flooded with tourists all year round though the best season to visit Bhatinda is during winters. Winter season that varies between October and February is best time for sightseeing. Early February is the time when Basant Panchami is celebrated and the entire city looks lively and bright. The maximum temperature during summers goes upto 40 degree Celsius.
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available